-----------FULL-TIME-CRIME-----------

shitbag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he'll sayer name sayer name.

HA HA! i wonder if youre going to snitch on me when i break your face boy? i really wonder. dont say my name bitch . fuckin RAT . all you faggots are wannabes. anyways, big A dogg you keep your self out of the east side if you know whats best for you. matter fact get out of my city altogether cause youre just not wanted here. period. flee you little bitch. you can tell your little homies whatever you want. but you and i know what going on. oh and one last thing, i got a little info i not going to drop on here but lets just say the sooner you bounce the better. youre scared

-hijo del rey

swept the floor???? hahah 10 on 2 and you bitches didnt even give me a black eye, just a tiny cut from a pussy with a forty, wait till i catch the one on one dok, well see whos talkin shit then bitch

sounds like yer tryin downplay shit homie next outta yer mouf is gunna be "you shuda seen the other guy....fer real...ya shud a seen him...i totaly killed em" fuck outta here