Suckas Are Wasted

freckles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew Gtek from skating downtown, he had mentioned to me that he was starting up a crew called SAW, South Always Wins. Me and Rumors were both TRIBE crew and all the South dudes like Frek, Hero, Nike, Ears, Curve, Reek, 2Hype etc.had previouslly been DAR crew ( Def Ass Riters)

Others early memebers were Trip, Hive, Gest, people who were let on a little later were Fire, Meaner, Peske, Sample, Deam, Temper, Peko,Kerek, Cure, Worm, old school DREEM (TUC,DRUGS,FUNK) had an early 90's comeback and threw up SAW (even got it tattooed on his leg) and Plae (if he ever got up) claimed to be down.. I could be missing some stuff but as I remember it was late 90 early 91..

GrubsKidsTrain041.jpg

MOStyles017.jpg

KeyrekThrowUp-1.jpg

YO TEMP SIVEL AND PEKO FLOATERS THATS ILL WIT BOTTOM SMACKERS ...

WE ARE THE BBOYS THAT ARE RAW ,STAND TALL,AND WILL NEVER FALL BETTER KNOWN AS SAW.

QUOTE BY NYKE SAW 90,S

50436720_bda65faeb6_m.jpg

sket.jpg

43.jpg

TemperMurderKill.jpg

emtehill.jpg

SAW B BOY REEK

joesmemorystick11223.jpg

307936428_afcb64cdd9-1.jpg

1409820510_2accbd6307_m.jpg

sunday2.jpg

voom,2hype,emte,gtek, stlyez are wilder ,summa 2007

tkpuzzle1copy.jpg

sawcrew2007.jpg

2hype rocks wall of fame 1992

2hypeWOF-1.jpg

SUC40284.jpg

SUC40305.jpg

pratt7.jpg

sawcrew.jpg

SUC40013.jpg

the night we done ete frieghts we seen anthoher dash and emte runnin

from a year before irony at its best

emte1.jpg

dash.jpg

emte-1.jpg

shoe that sounds pretty acurate .... dreem that kat bommed

i remmeber part of dreems ryme he wrote '' i fly high like the douglas el ,the third rail,never fell

the city of chi is where we dwell oh well mayor dailey got us livin in his hell,cant take the smelloh well, but i highly recomend that wack mc;z stay home cause were the reason that chicago turned the street light onn......suckas always wasted....dreem one...and what..

I turned Saw either in 92 or 93. Had to meet Temper before I could start hitting it up. Then I mostly painted with Deam, Peko, and Peske from the crew. Painted a lot with Kon, Sivel, Yosh, and Seds back then too. Used to run Douglas tracks and tunnels like a walk in the fuckin park. When Deam and Peko got away from 5-0 doing that spell out on 16th & State, I was driving right thru all those cops LOL. Good memories, a lot of drugs, crazy times....

Listen up mother fucker this is it.. it's a raid on the B yard ain't that a bitch, I'm layin by the third rail waiting to exhale, my crew is seven deep police right on my tail.. what the fuck to do I ain't got a god damn clue, scratchin my head like a ape at the god damn zoo, ya see my crew keeps fightin for a train that the transit owns, if we keep this up pretty soon we'll be skin and bones... CLASSIC KING DREEM... 935 open mic and purple blotter from the YLO's

dreem.jpg

damm keyrek that niccas ill ford city was the writers bench back in the days yo shouts to benz rip and done one we were all products of our enviroments bonded by graffitti ccode .. this shit if fo life logevity my brothas ....as for king dreem i remeber that flo and countless feestyles with himm okay here goes my ols saw flow ...93.. writers in the yards,electrified by rails,writers get in ,and try to scrawl fat tales,we snuck in like a sawside thing,thru up the saw ,and then we earned our ringz,we kept it real,never squeeled.without a chase,cause we cased,and if we did,we;d mace punk suckas in they face...... reek one 1993.......sawstars

Archived