Suckas Are Wasted

freckles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo des where did find them deam joints those were ill matic esp thta roof top bless wolf aka deam

Baby Deam gave em to me...i'm pretty sure i have some more...i gotta dig real deep.

i heard theres mad albums.........hidden round somewhere....

burried wit lincoln's gold perhaps.....

nikkas being greedy.

but thanks to all who have shared.

you guys sure blow probing pulsating pumlesticks HARD 4 bein around since the 80's.

sometimes bein ol skool isnt a good enuf excuse to suck hard and to have never made it.

Posted By KANE DC5

Re: Suckas Are Wasted

You have NO idea how dope this thread is. For Chicago, this is the realest South Side crew willing to share history. You obviously don't have a clue, so just shut up and leave.

Big ups to yall.

the best niggas in chicago came outta this crew.

KYM DC5 BUS DAR OLD SKOOL TDMC"LOOK" AEROSOUL ICE PACK< JECKYL<FORD CITY CHICAGO RIDGE SKATING IN THE LOOP AT DUNKIN DONUTS STATE AND LAKE LOWER WACKER DRIVE FEDZ MPC PARTY CREWS KELLY HIGH CURIE 4 FLOORS OF HORS'LOURDES'GREEN BUSES SUNDAY TRANSFER ASHLAND BUS THE ARCHER BUS BARN HOUSE PARTYS DAYTIMES RUNNIN TUNNELS 95 TH BUS BARN NY THROW UPS DOWN ARCHER CRUISIN IN CURVES CAR. MEDUSAS ALCATRAZ THE NEW SCENE CLUB TAURES ETC.... SOUTH