OAKLAND & THE WHOLE EAST BAY CALI

Pier

I don't have many flicks to start this thread off but a grip of kids do so let this shit ride. You moderators keep deleting these east bay threads cause a couple cats be e-beefing but there is a bunch of threads on here that fools be beefing the same way?? Why delete the east bay threads only and not all the other cities threads?? All you e-beef cats take that shit to the street or make a beef thread for your shit and let the rest of the east bay shine..Whatever tho if this shit gets deleted I aint trippin i'm just drunk and feel like the east bay need some shine on here. You mods can PM me if you're so cool and let me know who you are and why you delete this shit and let me know why you wasting my 5 minutes out of my day. East bay stand up and get your flick post on..hah.

DSCN2058.jpg

DSCN2057.jpg

DSCN2056.jpg

DSCN2071.jpg

DSCN2070.jpg

DSCN2069.jpg

DSCN2068.jpg

DSCN2054.jpg

DSCN1733.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Shit I really hope this stays open for a while... I posted about 100 flicks the other night in one that got closed... I will repost all those later tonight...

stolen...

854372693_c41609ef0e.jpg?v=0