TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if my memory serves me proper whoever we went over was not claiming tk.not that minen wan't bringin' beef buts till we were gone over before we went over anyone.even though 42 rocked the spot way before we did

fuck this beefing shit.fuck e beef.fuck all that direct shit talking.last time i checked no one's lurking twelve ounce for TK or SG shit.

we all come to this thread to see some 42,BW,MFK,AM&,fucking UH

that being said ... here's a bunch of old artsy flicks i found in my parent's pc. i think i took them in 08?

word. im done.

im still down for a battle though

lets give it up for those "artsy photos".... i know the bitch that took them. shes the coolest best bitch in the south.

raisin 2 bois by herself b/c she chose to let the father fade away into his little existance with some moon faced bitch. thats what he wanted.

isnt she rock?

god for real with the stupid ass toy battle.... no one gives a shit who's better. THAT JUST PROVES YOUR EGO IS BIGGER THAN YOUR HEAD......that's not what graff is about you dumbasses. It's about getting up. Not about painting pieces of plywood so you can post it on the internet to show some other crew your better than them....shut the fuck up and post GOOD SHIT......(that means other shit from tn besides yourselves.)

Archived