TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HOLLA AT ME WHEN YOU GET SOME CAN CONTROL AND QUIT HITTIN GAY SPOTS LIKE PASTA SHOPS AND BRIDGES IN BELLEVUE WITH THAT GAY ASS BOMB OF YOURS AND DROP A COUPLE OF PIECES TO DEMONSTRATE YOUR LEVEL OF SKILL, AND I THOUGHT U WERE IN DSU(DICK SUCKERS UNITED).

IF U WANNA BATTLE IM DOWN ANY DAY,PM ME>NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THIS GAY ASS SHIT.

GET REAL

ANY TK MEMBER COULD SMASH UR SHIT IF U ASK ME

P.S.

NOBODY ASKS FOR RESPECT FROM TOYS,IM TAKIN IT

HOLLA AT ME WHEN YOU GET SOME CAN CONTROL AND QUIT HITTIN GAY SPOTS LIKE BRIDGES AND PASTA SHOPS IN BELLEVUE WITH THAT GAY ASS BOMB OF YOURS AND DROP A COUPLE OF PIECES, AND I THOUGHT U WERE IN DSU(DICK SUCKERS UNITED).

IF U WANNA BATTLE IM DOWN ANY DAY,PM ME>NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THIS GAY ASS SHIT.

GET REAL

ANY TK MEMBER COULD SMASH UR SHIT

this is BOAR by the way, i cant sign off of minen's account on my computer, and look little dude, dont talk shit on 12 oz and try to act hard, you suck, please get better before you try and talk shit to the big boys, and minen is in SG by the way, along with me lerk, tam, hosk, sey, crash, and mees so unless you want all of us to crush you you better keep you mouth shut and just work on not suckin

OK.. lemme clear this all up.. i'm tight with sey, i'm cool with minen i don't know anybody else in SG but they ARE UP EVERYWHERE in my hood, though it may not be straight burners everytime it's nice spots and good up-age. Aer (me) hasn't put up new shit in months. I know that, I wish i had time to. I respect anybody, even if the skill level isn't amazing, if they are up. Lerk, Minen, and the rest of SG crew kills spots, i've seen some new shit up on Charlotte and it's dope. Props to them. They deserve it. Risah, Don't talk shit, you've been in TK for about a month, i've only seen one decent pieceand some good sketches. You can't talk about them like you are more up, cuz for sure they are.

SG- just forget what he said. Enor and I hate this petty e-beef and do not support it.

Sorry for the embarrassment.