Israel/Syria '07 /What Syria should've done.

MayorMeanBeans

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
well, their leader, the Dajjal (antichrist) is one of the major signs of the end of the world, so.....

So dawood, the jews are the “antichrist”? Your always impressive dumbfuck brainwashed ignorance isn’t what surprises me here, its that you use the term “anti-christ.” Wouldn’t you use “anti-muhammad”, or perhaps “anti-allah”? You should run down to the mosque and ask the same guys that told you the Palestinians celebrating 911 was a big hoax. dumbass.

According to Islamic texts, Jesus is coming back to kill the Dajjal (hence antichrist)

And when you want to quote me, quote me correctly, I never said the Jews were the antichrist, I said he was going to their leader. The Jews are still waiting for their messiah, (even though he already came) It was Jesus, son of Mary.

The correct name of the antichrist is Dajjal, which is an arabic word for liar or deceiver.

Oh, yeah...and shut up bitch.

Hold up a second there partner let me know if I got this right. You said the Jews aren’t the antichrist, its really just the Jew messiah.

well, their leader, the Dajjal (antichrist) is one of the major signs of the end of the world, so.....

I never said the Jews were the antichrist, I said he was going to their leader.

But then you say the Jew messiah already came in the form of Christ?

The Jews are still waiting for their messiah, (even though he already came) It was Jesus.

So the antichrist...is Christ? You may want to head back to the mosque for a clarification. And are you sure you can curse at people? I thought the followers of the prophet and the religion of peace and tolerance usually didn’t swear so frequently seyyed dawood?

haha stereotype said something stupid thinking that christ had nothing to do with it now hes clutching at straws. a 'leader' and a 'messiah' are two different things.

Ok yum maybe you have a deeper insight into the workings of the mind of dawood so I will ask you, what is the difference he meant between their messiah and their leader? Did he mean to say Ehud Olmert is really the antichrist? If you really meant its just the Jew leader that is the antichrist, then I apologize dawood and all of the people of 12oz, because just the Jew leader being the antichrist instead of their messiah is totally rational and shouldn't be disputed!

OK, let me clarify. Jesus is the Messiah that was prophesized in the Torah. According to the torah, they are waiting for a messiah/leader (that clears up the messiah/leader debate)

When Jesus came, they erroneously rejected him even though we WAS their messiah.

When the Dajjal (the bible equivalent is antichrist) comes, they will believe he is the Messiah/Leader they've been waiting on even though their true messiah was Jesus. I NEVER said the Jews WERE the antichrist. I said they will follow him believing he is the messiah/leader.

Understand? Or do I have to repeat myself again?

To be honest, I don't see that this event even warrants a thread.

Know one knows why Israel launched those attacks on Syria, maby they had reason, maby they had missinformation. At this point everything is speculation, and is a waste of breath. I believe that the real issue here deals with religious interpretation.I believe it that any religious text taken as the direct word of g-d is a misinterpretation. These are guides for people , designed to help them live a good life. These should not be the only book you read. They can be a foundation, a lens for you to look through.

These holy books all preach peace in one form or another. If believe you want to be a religious person, be a scolar, and not one who quotes misinformation. We have enough of that as is.