I have a question.

Syfr

4. If my existance on 12oz has pissed anyone off, well too bad, but just know i try to help when/if i can. And just for the record, i'm not another one of those stupid "getting up" inspired "taggers" i've never even played the game. A friend of mine from nyc got me inspired. So don't nobody try to call me a mark ecko wannaby or some shizz k thanks pcz yall

hahaha wooowwww...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol i was gonna write noob a while back which is pretty funny. Toob is one helluva funny name. You are better off just writing Tube as it might have more flow haha. If you really can't think of a name just take the first 3 or 4 letters of your first (or last, or middle) name and put them backwards. Anything is better than Toob I suppose.

and if you want a name no one ahs that you wont get shit for... hmmm just write something like, kuma or youth, or aest, or cope i think those are all open. just pick one and go with it, or seen i know that one is open. notice the double letters.

and if you want a name no one ahs that you wont get shit for... hmmm just write something like, kuma or youth, or aest, or cope i think those are all open. just pick one and go with it, or seen i know that one is open. notice the double letters.

Try goin with BHIVE, Adek, or JABER while you're at it.<---Im Super Grammatical. wow that didnt make me sound as smart as i thought it would.:(

Archived