BALTIMORE blackbook thread

war terror

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your a fucking idiot im sorry everything me and baal just posted is better then you and your whole internet crew.you cant even do a good throw up yet alone a straight letter.

im not baal i just put up pictures of the crew but reguardless you still make a good point, i dont even write graffiti but even i know hes not up anywhere after i was told who he was i dont see his tag anywhere in the streets and from what ive seen of it online it looks like a 10 year old did it but yet from what i read he hates on so many people.

Never got any attention? Your the ones that gotta keep posting your 4th grade bitten ass garbage when I've been in over 100 magazines as well as books and videos.And Im not talking about youtube either.Im talking about real videos they sold in stores.

You's are some real retards that fo sho.Keep up the internet thugizm.toys.........

your a fucking idiot im sorry everything me and baal just posted is better then you and your whole internet crew.you cant even do a good throw up yet alone a straight letter.

WOW !!! Thats fucking funny considering you begged to get down and got rejected.Anyone in GBA is a million times better than your toy ass faggot.

How much did you pay ENUE to do that straight letter for you? haha fucking toy bitch :lol:

im not baal i just put up pictures of the crew but reguardless you still make a good point, i dont even write graffiti but even i know hes not up anywhere after i was told who he was i dont see his tag anywhere in the streets and from what ive seen of it online it looks like a 10 year old did it but yet from what i read he hates on so many people.

that garbage you post looks like a 2 year old did it.Seriously garbage crusty.:D

noone begged to get down into your wack ass internet crew get it threw your head.and its funny everyone in gba dropped that shit after they found out how much of an idiot you are and how wack internet crews realy are.fuck you and your wack ass throw up and weak ass straight letters.well actually straight letter.i guess you dont realize how stupid you make your self sound on here.just shut the fuck up and start sketching so you can actually show something when you call someone a toy.lol your a pathetic escuse for a human..and an even more pathetic escuse as a graffiti artist.and retard if you knew how to read you would understand i did that straight letter and enue cleaned it up.dont believe me ask him yourself.and stop shit talking on baal and random your just pissed because they actually get up and are better then you and get more respect then you ever will or ever had.everyone who knows you and knows of you knows how stupid and bad you are.you should probally just get the fuck off this thread and go cut yourself and bleed out cause im realy tired of hearing the same stupid shit out of you mouth.you as a person are a stupid fucking crackhead.and as a graffiti artist are a toy ass washed up clown that things he run shit and aint even from baltimore.get the fuck out here you and your whole style is weak.im done talking i think i made my point. B L O K S F T S 2 3 7

Even when you are faced with the facts you still try to deny them.fuckin faggot bitch get off my dick already toyboy.

You know damn well you begged to get down and were texting my girls phone all fuckin day trying to meet and have me hit up your gay ass black book.

You got owned kid.Know one wanted your toy ass in the crew. Cuz I know every motherfucker in this damn crew you little faggot.Thank god school starts up soon.You need to be schooled more than I already did to your bitch ass.

And the only crackhead is your damn moms fagg.

nothings on your dick besides your hand.so stop saying that.and toyboy hahaha funny considering i have painted more then you and took all the shit you had left in broklyn out.and you know everyone what about the internet crew section in germany i guess you guys exchanged flicks of yourself on myspace and talk daily.hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAand i wouldnt let you weak ass hit my book get it threw your head you BLOW DICK AT GRAFFITI.and schooled by you what how to run a internet crew.and funny you shouls say anything about my mom considering you lived with your your whole life.and crackhead haha your stupid she has a life unlike your clown ass go back to cutting yourself and get outa here

nothings on your dick besides your hand.so stop saying that.and toyboy hahaha funny considering i have painted more then you and took all the shit you had left in broklyn out.and you know everyone what about the internet crew section in germany i guess you guys exchanged flicks of yourself on myspace and talk daily.hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAand i wouldnt let you weak ass hit my book get it threw your head you BLOW DICK AT GRAFFITI.and schooled by you what how to run a internet crew.and funny you shouls say anything about my mom considering you lived with your your whole life.and crackhead haha your stupid she has a life unlike your clown ass go back to cutting yourself and get outa here

shows how little you know and how fuckin toy you really are........:lol: