noxer defense

cokenose

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noxer is a true bomber. Not dissin the man by no means at all. I mean he comes wit it.But hes a bomber and thats where it stops. Bombing is only one aspect of graf. They guy has supposedly been bombing since like 85' or somthing, you would think during that time, he might have picked up some actual skills(even with bombing). cause personally, only thing of his that is "semi-fresh" is his handstyles. For someone to have been bombing for that long you would think their throwees would atleast look good.

Only thing I can give him props for is actually "getting up" cause thats exactly what he does and hes good at it. But you cant act like the guy is a true all out writer when he cant piece worth a damn, plus his throwees looks like my lil nephews drawings.

^ your newphew can do a black batman character with 1 line?

he can draw dobermin pinchers? (sp)

he can draw george bush?

damn you should send him to art school already.

as for saying the only thing oy can give him props for is getting up ... isn't that the point?

to get up? DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER.

son can piece his ass off, he's nasty with the characters .. nasty with the bombing ..

keep out the thread if you dont like him.

^ your newphew can do a black batman character with 1 line?

he can draw dobermin pinchers? (sp)

he can draw george bush?

damn you should send him to art school already.

as for saying the only thing oy can give him props for is getting up ... isn't that the point?

to get up? DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER.

son can piece his ass off, he's nasty with the characters .. nasty with the bombing ..

keep out the thread if you dont like him.

thats was the dumbest response Ive ever heard. I hope you didnt think you making a point. about the getting up comment. anybody can get up..I'm not taking that from the man..Hes good at getting up..hes a bomber no doubt. mad props for that..but he dont have any talent. just cuz somebody gets up dont mean they are an all out writer there are other areas and aspects to graffiti. Learn the rules of the game. and the piece you posted above is wack. I seen 10 year olds wit better piece in their black books

that's the difference between me and you obviously.

to this is a game. to me this is a life.

anyone can get up? so why doesn't anyone get up?

getting up isn't just a couple tags here and then some pieces.

there are other aspects of graffiti and he follows all of them.

he can piece he can bomb he can tag .. what more do you want from him?

like i said if you dont like the guy get out of his thread

i'm sure he doesn't paint awaiting your approval.

thats was the dumbest response Ive ever heard. I hope you didnt think you making a point. about the getting up comment. anybody can get up..I'm not taking that from the man..Hes good at getting up..hes a bomber no doubt. mad props for that..but he dont have any talent. just cuz somebody gets up dont mean they are an all out writer there are other areas and aspects to graffiti. Learn the rules of the game. and the piece you posted above is wack. I seen 10 year olds wit better piece in their black books

that shows your knowledge.

that's not a piece kid.

that's a 2 letter throw up.

that's the difference between me and you obviously.

to this is a game. to me this is a life.

anyone can get up? so why doesn't anyone get up?

getting up isn't just a couple tags here and then some pieces.

there are other aspects of graffiti and he follows all of them.

he can piece he can bomb he can tag .. what more do you want from him?

like i said if you dont like the guy get out of his thread

i'm sure he doesn't paint awaiting your approval.

"what more do i want?" lol. how bout some talent for someone who has been writing since 85. and btw this is my life too.