--->AM<---ViOlEnT By DeSiGn<---AM<---

InE...HcA

itchin to kill thats why we grippin the steel keepin it real...Rockin fazors cause my hand held more razor blades than coke addicts...in back traffic with flat black antics....:lol: :lol: :lol: its time to start this over im goin in...daylight is creepin in...

[ATTACH]64739[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]64740[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]64741[/ATTACH]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

to many writers i meet these days are fuckin holograms...what happened to 8 years ago?!?!

[ATTACH]64755[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]64756[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]64755[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]64756[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]64757[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]64758[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]64759[/ATTACH]

:scrambled: (ON)computeryeah yeah son lets type like were electronic ebonic thread gangstas yeah got my dub sac ride n in that 96 SS peel n wigs back ! THE BIG WHEELHA CAP PEELAH yeah yeah son all on this web page get n crazy hipe yo!187 2 all you fake ass baby wansgstaz hells hoppin whats good bitches come step n get steped on murder murder all day thats the chi-town way ! (OFF)computerMom did you eat all the oreo cookies again god! Me and my friends are goin to the library to create online personalities we wish we realy lived all you need is a digital and a keybord and we'll buy a few down south hustln compilation cd's every one will know how buck and hardcore we are! werd....

:D SAVE THE BULLSHIT LINGO YOUR NOT COOLKIDS OK THEIRS SOME REAL GANGSTAS ! ! LOL and yeah any replie you can come up with won't top the steel I'm about 2 go and molest... hope I got a snicker out of ya nice post playa playha ! ! !:scrambled: :lol: :scrambled:

Archived