Bathroom Graffiti

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so I'm having this discussion with someone I know who knows I write. And he is talking about how bad tagging is bla bla bla. And I can understand why someone who owns a business might get mad if their bathroom was tagged up. But other than that, why would anyone care if a bathroom has graffiti or not?

To me its not like it matters. No matter how much or how little graffiti is in a bathroom, the toilets will still flush and the sinks will still drain. Graffiti changes nothing but the look of the surface. So why would a customer care if there is graffiti on a fuckin toilet stall?

Especially if it is where younger people go like a school or a park or even a mall who the fuck cares?Young people probably like it better when its tagged up anyway.Why does anyone bother trying to clean it?

OK so I'm having this discussion with someone I know who knows I write. And he is talking about how bad tagging is bla bla bla. And I can understand why someone who owns a business might get mad if their bathroom was tagged up. But other than that, why would anyone care if a bathroom has graffiti or not?

To me its not like it matters. No matter how much or how little graffiti is in a bathroom, the toilets will still flush and the sinks will still drain. Graffiti changes nothing but the look of the surface. So why would a customer care if there is graffiti on a fuckin toilet stall?

Especially if it is where younger people go like a school or a park or even a mall who the fuck cares?Young people probably like it better when its tagged up anyway.Why does anyone bother trying to clean it?

I never gave it much thought but you're right. Cleaning graffiti and painting over it are wastes of time and money in most places. Today they painted the bathrooms at school and they were hit up again within a few minutes of opening them up again. I think the paint was still wet. What would happen if tags and shit was just left up?

TBALLS chisel tip is smooth. I know I'm in the minority, but I don't usually like "Scratchitti" too much. Bathrooms are where the good tag-reading takes place

I used to think that way and still do in some ways. But a nice clean handy scribe on a mirror is the shit, and a totally fucked grimy scribed mirror, or sink, or toilet seat, or whatever is amazing. I guess the vandal in me likes scribes.

• 2 weeks later...