The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

how can we be sure peter gunn flicked that??

there isnt a watermark..for all we know you could have stolen that picture from somewhere...

nope nope..im not buying it..i call BULLSHIT...you didnt flick that..theres no possible way you took that picture..it just doesnt make any goddamn sense.

lying about taking a photograph is morally wrong...

especially when its a photograph of that quality with such amazing subject content.

i mean youd have to own some $40-$42, 6 megapixel, extreme piece of digital camera technology to take a photograph that good, not to mention the all the money spent on photoshop to preform all the editing to make it look that crisp.

youre not fooling anyone, pal.

ok jive turky...

how can we be sure peter gunn flicked that??

there isnt a watermark..for all we know you could have stolen that picture from somewhere...

nope nope..im not buying it..i call BULLSHIT...you didnt flick that..theres no possible way you took that picture..it just doesnt make any goddamn sense.

lying about taking a photograph is morally wrong...

especially when its a photograph of that quality with such amazing subject content.

i mean youd have to own some $40-$42, 6 megapixel, extreme piece of digital camera technology to take a photograph that good, not to mention the all the money spent on photoshop to preform all the editing to make it look that crisp.

youre not fooling anyone, pal.

I would say my good man that was very pointless to write cause your pussy ass won't come to the hood lol

who the fuck wants to go to the hood, when i was coming up writers didnt have websites, and we most certainly didnt take flicks of every fucking tag we did. your statement just proves how ignorant you are, you'd prob rather live in "the hood" your whole life to use it as a crutch or as something to say, most people who live in "the hood" are trying to get out......im done with this exchange btw...

who the fuck wants to go to the hood, when i was coming up writers didnt have websites, and we most certainly didnt take flicks of every fucking tag we did. your statement just proves how ignorant you are, you'd prob rather live in "the hood" your whole life to use it as a crutch or as something to say, most people who live in "the hood" are trying to get out......im done with this exchange btw...

well said...i grew up in 'the hood' from the 70's thru the 90's and while i do miss certain

sentimental aspects from those days, im glad that ive grown and grinded my way out and can live w some degree of peace and growth. Its all about evolution; if your not growing, your decaying, its universal law...theres no 'in between'....

everybody is just playing into everyone else ego's.

these kids say thier from the hood, because youl never meet them, and regardless of where thier from, these kids still buy thier spray paint and krink markers and shit, and thier still in the crib on thier own computer with thier own internet.

YO PEACE TO ALL DA OLD SCHOOL WRITERS NESO LASE EAZE ZAR SES ZEE SLICK FAZE SPICE ARROW AERO SACE7 ROM SCAT RASH BONES STYLE WIGAROO EYE SEC DIE RICKY DEE SWEDE VENO SERO RIST KANE SPY WEED DEF DOPE NARK COMET PACE DOMANE GODFATHER TOPAZ SAIN SWITCH ANY THE REST THESE ARE ALL P TOWN AND PASSAIC WRITERS ROKIN BAK IN DA DAY PEACE RESPECT

ooooh my bad farmer fred dnt get ur panties wet now