The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Nobody's "hating" lol, be original and get your own name.

I'm tired of people calling asking me if I was back home.

I visit to see your lame ass excuse for tags and fillin's.

You're really not on my level to even talk.

You think people who actually are the "Jersey" scene are not shaking their heads at your efforts?

B Money Pfe 911 CM Ayak RFC Lo-Lifes

3295887417_681c5b5047.jpg

3261793720_00e317df60_b.jpg

first and foremost son im not blame good guess though ill give you that...second i do not want to be on your level thats a level i leave for the likes of you to be honest kid i come on this site but never talk but for real i just cant stand the way you be yapping those gums on the internet talking like your some type of king, i think its time to let this go son you do your peicing or whatever and let this dude bomb we all know we not gonna see any blame qm8 fills in the hood anytime soon

I never claimed to be king of anything, see that's what you all get twisted.

I don't do this for "fame"

I don't need the approval of a bunch of losers at life from this crew, that crew, this hood, that hood.

I do what I do for me, with and for MY peoples and that's that.

On the same token I'm not gonna let a new jack peasant or some random herb from bumblefcuk Nj talk to me in any which way they feel like it.

If this is who I think it is, then you out of ALL people talkin' here should understand that.

As for him bombin, if he's going to stay in his lane then he at least needs to throw a 2 after his joint, rules are rules money.

my dude seriously you cant even come out saying he should put a 2 im not throwing any names out here right now on disrespectful tip but a fh from jersey and delaware and i dont see any of them beefing on the net nor do i see my mans klas beefing with klass from ny i dont really see why you coming sideways on this...im just stating facts son and how i portray this graff game