The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

maybe u started noticing highways in 2003 but theyve been gettin done since i started im sure it was done before..and have been told, but. in 93 qm8 stomped, brought west coast dudes out here. at that time there was also old shit from shark klass{ny} burners on 80. newark area had fase not neps task tesk sek{whos still realy up} praze xpo proe .a certain crew i wont mention :o/ also did a good amount of highways pre net days... OMEN PFE 80 king no question

WORD UP ON ALL THAT..TRU SHIT..YO I REMEMBER KICKIN IT WITH FASE..AND QUOTE HE SAID..I'M NEVER GONNA STOP..EVEN IF I WERE TO GET CAUGHT..WE KNOW HE DONT BOMB NO MORE BUT FOR ME HEAR THAT SHIT LIVE..I WAS LIKE DAM HE REALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

i guess the majority of the people putting in illegal work right now i wouldnt wanna see flicks of anyway haha.

and yea..omen def. 80west king.

good thing they put those sound barriers in backwards..

280 was dead for a number of years untill gpc started giving it life again..the north jersey scene was somewhat silent for a while other than the newark locals and paterson locals.

280 doesnt run through paterson

true, actually been noticing highways since 87ish, why i mention the years 03 to 06 is because those years it was much more widespread, shit was getting ripped on central jersey highways as well as north jersey highways simultaneously, the earlier years were strictly north jersey,,,,aside from 96 through 98 when mayhem kcw and cta started up on central jersey. shit i remeber the early 90s rt80 beeing smashed for like 25 miles str8 back to back to back to back..both sides :lol: wish i fliked graff back then.

gotta be careful. nevermind