The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

sorry my question seemed long winded. i feel like a poser when i use the sub-culture's strange lingo. give me a break homeboys.

ha ha i know what you mean...cruising through so many forums you hear so many different slangs.. i just wanted to make sure i knew what you were saying before i answered... but everyone answered before i even picked up on it ha ha :D

YO BACKWOODS RUNNER YOU CAN EDIT YOUR POSTS. GO BACK AND EDIT THAT ONE. TAKE THE LOCATION OF THE SPOT DOWN PLEASE!

AND MY TO SWEETHEART- SOME KID "MA" RAGGED NAVY ON THE TIKI VOODOO PIECE AND THIS KID "CEP" RAGGED THE SHIT THAT WAS NEXT TO THE RAINBOW GAYBULL. I DONT KNO WHO HE WENT OVER THO, BUT DEZEM RECLAIMED IT... AND THEN HE RAGGED DEZEM AND POSTED THREATS LIKE "UR DEAD." THEY ARE FROM LONDON TERRACE IN OLD BRIDGE. I DONT KNO ANYTHING ABOUT MERZ THO. THATS ABOUT THE CLEAREST ANSWERE YOUR GETTN FROM ANYBODY. :scrambled:

^^^ ha i have a feeling that you are backwoods runner and just changed your name.

why don't you use your own advice and keep your information to yourself or pm it.

ps. backwoods runner you are an idiot for having pictures of yourself and your graff on your photobucket.

^^^ ha i have a feeling that you are backwoods runner and just changed your name.

why don't you use your own advice and keep your information to yourself or pm it.

ps. backwoods runner you are an idiot for having pictures of yourself and your graff on your photobucket.

nah backwoodsrunner isn't stupid enough to run his mouth like that and plus he already answered the post from his own name, i personally know him and the kid doesn't even write...he just admires... if you think he's mes3 cause of those flicks he's not.. we're all boys and takes pics of our stuff... i don't know who's tattletale but it seems like he's got it in with cep and if his name continues we should give him the boot off this forum or he'll blow up more spots

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

I havnt revealed anything those kids didnt already broadcast to the world wit spray paint. the proof is there on concrete. If u dont believe me, go back to the spot and see for urself or find some of their other shit. They boast about where they live cuz they think they are hood. They are moronic little kids who will rag anything and need to learn some respect for those who came before them. They will get whats comin to them. Infact if i ever see those kids back at that spot I will personally beat the shit out of them and leave them there where nobody will find em. Unless backwoods runner wants to give out directions to the spot on this forum. Fucken morons

lol,dont forget to mention about ge n the nietas runnin down oon your 30year old brother in j pod in county n he was afraid to go to the bathroom downstairs.its funny how he made that billygoat lookin muthafucker call home and cry on the phone begging for forgiveness n sayin if he gets fucked up ur gettin fucked up . n that aint a war storie.thats everyday life.id figure id share it.feel free to drop any more personal info.n also how u gonna sneak cep in the the back of the head after ur on his dick n he neva seen it comin.its all good.u win some,lose some especially when u get snuck by a 6ft6 skamosis....:rolleyes: its all gravy.n anotther thing.i spoke wit my man aez bout these fh kids bein mad pussy n not claimin what they write n make up names.then we got these 12oz flickerz comin down to the spots actin all cool not starten beef,but get home n start typen up wars.this aint beef,this is the internet.i bet that was navy or eye or some1(backwoods runner).its all good,we meet in person u be cool we be cool.i see u throwin f key jabs and shit.:lol:

yall kids are jokes signen off.

ma uno taken out everything in nj

made men affiliates.u kids dont know what real writers are like.im affiliated wit heds like nwc mta xtc ykk brt btc kcw ris aok.grown ass men.u guys are like 25 n go post on the internet.ill tell u str8 up im a kid.i wouldnt be on here if i was a grown ass men.its not my fault maybe u guys are virgins or sometin i dunno lol,u tell me.is it that fun talkin internet shit.im gettin into it but not too deep.this was a dope site with all the flix until u kids fucked it up wit all the bullshit.

YO BACKWOODS RUNNER YOU CAN EDIT YOUR POSTS. GO BACK AND EDIT THAT ONE. TAKE THE LOCATION OF THE SPOT DOWN PLEASE!

AND MY TO SWEETHEART- SOME KID "MA" RAGGED NAVY ON THE TIKI VOODOO PIECE AND THIS KID "CEP" RAGGED THE SHIT THAT WAS NEXT TO THE RAINBOW GAYBULL. I DONT KNO WHO HE WENT OVER THO, BUT DEZEM RECLAIMED IT... AND THEN HE RAGGED DEZEM AND POSTED THREATS LIKE "UR DEAD." THEY ARE FROM LONDON TERRACE IN OLD BRIDGE. I DONT KNO ANYTHING ABOUT MERZ THO. THATS ABOUT THE CLEAREST ANSWERE YOUR GETTN FROM ANYBODY. :scrambled:

o yea thanks for sharing london terrace.cep was right about allthe haten on this site.there is 98% toyz on this site,1.9% adults on this site,.1%real writers on this site.im signen off the nj shit.u want beef come see me

ma hh.people die tryin to rag my shit!thats why the only walls i hit is when i rag your shit.try climbin the spots i hit

I havnt revealed anything those kids didnt already broadcast to the world wit spray paint. the proof is there on concrete. If u dont believe me, go back to the spot and see for urself or find some of their other shit. They boast about where they live cuz they think they are hood. They are moronic little kids who will rag anything and need to learn some respect for those who came before them. They will get whats comin to them. Infact if i ever see those kids back at that spot I will personally beat the shit out of them and leave them there where nobody will find em. Unless backwoods runner wants to give out directions to the spot on this forum. Fucken morons

Yo you're straight pussy. You talk shit through the safty of you're computer but you ain't done shit but say that CEP piece was nice when you was there with us. If you would kick our ass than you have done it than you seen us.

SKAM be talkin mad shit to but I guess he forgot that he got fucked up by a 14 year old in JDC and left with a broken nose and 2 black eyes.

Now listen everybody. I know i'm new. I know i ain't nice, but IDC if you new or old. If you rag me CEP or any other of my boys I'ma rag you. So Listen you want beef you gettin taken out. Oh and you will DIE trying to rag my shit so don't even bother.

You're boy,

Ma

P.S.

BAJOWA BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!