The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

• 2 weeks later...

cb4 and wako are toys.why post that crap on here?i see dsm crew as toy as they are ,are the only ones painting nowadays.i guess everyone is still on the dope.i don't blame them tho,painting was a thing of the past,no need to get locked up for paintin when u got kids.nj doesn't have shit on cali,where im living at now.all the old classic pieces by real writers like nace kemos chip rime are all buffed or faded on some desolute track.kcw left for msk,fh moved out of state,cta left the country,adhd are on drugs,mhs are on drugs,who knows what happened to cdc.that 1 dude,who is a good friend,got everyone all f/d up

go out and do something!

lol

sorry I got dragged into this game, I never posted myself once I believe one of all my post so... if you don't like my work im sorry ill get copyrighted for my flick silly ass your speakin about real writer im a real post junk I think you suck posting. I don't need to get correctd or need to be spoken back to it doesn't matter what I say or think so just read along thanks, yours truly fourm junkie