The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

lol:lol: :lol: i dont need to get flicked for what to be on 12oz....this thread is a bunch of nobodies...the streets talk for me my young son....trust me...:cool: i dont need a bunch of bitch ass niggas on here talkin smack that dont even matter...:lol: yeah ya can get flicked buhh im iight my yung slime...:cool: :rolleyes:

benny dont be mad nobody flicks your stuff and you dont get posted.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

woah slow down buddy...i said credit should be going to dudes that paint and risk in on live ave and streets instead of bullshit factorys...half the shit ive seen on this thread is basura amigo:cool: ... all i see you garbage nonsence. i give it to fh they do they thing aids and cdc...im saying credit needs to be givin else were.......

Wait are you really saying, fh aids and cdc Only do bitch ass safe spots? That seriously Might be the dumbest shit said on this thread ever.

hey fag dont wet your self on this post...relax:lol:

and that's taking into account the fact fucking FEETZ posts on here. How do you feel son? haha seriously though who's dick are you really trying to ride by saying that Fh/aids/cdc don't put in work and saying we should bump 'cats that really bomb'? Who are these mysterious cats? or are you talking about CATS the writer? Yea, he's a cool dude but he doesn't put in more work than entire crews as far as I know.