The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Growin up I wld visit fam in Nwk and see Jerry Gant aka 2NASTYNAS, JERRYJINX tags everywhere in the Bricks(late 70's,early 80s). I ddnt meet this legend til I was much older but he inspired me to do this 'piece' in one of my 1st blkbooks almost 30 yrs ago when I was a little toy! piece says JERRI...cldnt even spell right, lol...

Feelin those old gems...keep em coming nix..

wow havnt SEEN DAT IN A WHILE BIG UPS TO TOPAZ SAIN AND SWITCH BIG BOMBERS IN DA 90'S

We used to drive from the Boogie up to Weis Ecology Center in Ringwood when I was younger, between Sain's fat cap flares and Topaz handstyle with the connecting letters, huge handstyle influence right there.

Growin up I wld visit fam in Nwk and see Jerry Gant aka 2NASTYNAS, JERRYJINX tags everywhere in the Bricks(late 70's,early 80s). I ddnt meet this legend til I was much older but he inspired me to do this 'piece' in one of my 1st blkbooks almost 30 yrs ago when I was a little toy! piece says JERRI...cldnt even spell right, lol...
Word up JERRY had almost all the mail boxes in NEWARK smashed with his tag on theme back in the day. After sweeting him since 1980 i finally met him at DEMERS shop one day. Great artist.0624100747.jpg