The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

ALSO BE O N THE LOOK OUT LATER THIS YEAR FOR THE NEW NEWARK GRAFFIT HALL OF FAME!LEGAL TO PAINT..WITH A PERMIT FROM ME AND THE CITY,,,BIG THINGS ARE COMIN FOR GRAFF IN NEWARK..AND THESE TOYS THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT..ARE GETTIN LEFT OUT IN THE COLD..NO REAL..NO SHINE..THATS THYE WAY SHITS GONNA FLOW FROM NOW ON!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

ALSO BE O N THE LOOK OUT LATER THIS YEAR FOR THE NEW NEWARK GRAFFIT HALL OF FAME!LEGAL TO PAINT..WITH A PERMIT FROM ME AND THE CITY,,,BIG THINGS ARE COMIN FOR GRAFF IN NEWARK..AND THESE TOYS THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT..ARE GETTIN LEFT OUT IN THE COLD..NO REAL..NO SHINE..THATS THYE WAY SHITS GONNA FLOW FROM NOW ON!

BOLT CUTTERS N GATE HOPPERS... THAT WHOLE SHIT GETTING RAGGED.... FROM AMIR CRO DSM..... FUCK THE CITY PERMIT I DO SHIT ILLEGALS FOR LIFE..... ALWAYS READY FOR WAR..... FUCK THE NEWARK LEGAL HALL OF FAME!!!!! SHIT GETTING DESTROY!!!!!!!

demerock

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok...i ragged u..u ragged me..u fixed yurs..i fixed mine..u took yur spots back..i tool mine..leave it there..maybe u ragged the wall..maybe u didnt..

we are even at this pont//leave it there..this beef aint gettin us nowhere..and let me tell u..only cause WE WERE COOL AT ONE TIME..

some of yur boys (no names)...were ready to give u up kid..some did..sayin it was u that ragged that wall..

some old skool nj writers talked to me and said to squash this as it aint gettin no one nowhere and i really dont have proof u did the wall..

so im willin to leave it alone..leave it private and let it end there..

otherwise...well i dont make threats on the net...

so up 2 u..let me know how u wanna handle out handle...

peace?

demer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oderint dum metuant: Let them hate so long as they fear

Private Message: Its Chek DSM

Recipients: demerock

whoshotyah

Yo this is CHEK DSM, I dont care wat you down to do...we told you from da door dat CRO was not involved in dat bullshit...You were the stupid one to jump to conclusions and automatically assume it was CRO.....JUST CUZ CRO N YOU HAD PRIOR DRAMA N INTERNET ISSUES.....

All i have to say is that from dis day on , you ARE NOT WELCOMED TO DO ANY LEGAL PRODUCTIONS OR PIECES ON ANY OPEN VISIBLE NEWARK STREET....YOU WANT TO ROCK PIECES , KEEP THAT SHIT IN OTHER CITIES IN NJ , BUT NOT IN NEWARK. THIS IS OUR LAND AND WE"RE NOT BEAT FOR NO MORE OUTSIDERS TO STOMP ON OUR GROUNDS.,.ESPECIALLY OUTSIDERS DAT START DRAMA AND DISRESPECT DSM MEMBERS...

IF YOU WANT TO ROCK PIECES IN NEWARK, YOU BETTER KEEP THAT SHIT IN PITS, TRAIN TRACKS OR UNDER BRIDGES OR IN FACTORIES....WE WONT TOUCH UR SHIT IN THOSE HIDDEN SPOTS.....BUT AS FAR AS OPEN STREET CORNERS AND OPEN CITY WALLS, DAT SHIT WILL GET NO PLAY FROM CRO......SO YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR LEGALZ OUT OF NEWARK AND YOUR GOOD...YOUR SHIT WILL LIVE IF ITS OUTSIDE OF NEWARK BORDERS......DSM CREW VOTED WITH CRO TO RAG ANY LEGAL U DO FROM THIS DAY ON IN NEWARK.....

I ALSO HOPE YOU FIND THE REAL HEADZ DAT RAGGED YOU SO YOU COULD FEEL REAL STUPID, TO FIND OUT WE WAS NOT ABOUT THAT IMMATURE SHIT..............

IF YOU DONT WANT BEEF, FINE YOU GOT NO BEEF, JUST DONT STAB US IN DA BACK AGAIN, CUZ ITLL GET REAL UGLY....WE WERE GETTING READY TO START RAGGING YOUR SHIT IN NYC......N TRENTON N SOUTH JERS,,,,EVEN PHILLY,,,,,,,BUT YOU COOL NOW,,,,,JUST KEEEP IT MOVING ELSEWHERE N DONT EVEN BOTHER LOOKING OUR WAY OR SPEAK TO US WHEN U SEE ANY DSM HEADZ..........ITS DEAD...............PEACE.......CHEK DSM

DSM CREW GONNA WHIPE THAT SHIT THE FUCK OUT..... U SOFT NIGGA... ALWAY WANA SQUASH SHIT N NOW U WANA DO ANOTHERE LEGAL IN NEWARK RIGHT AFTER SETTLING THE SHIT FOR THIRD TIME........ FUCK YOUUUU ........ WARNING TO ALL PIECERS..... IM WHIPING SHIT OUT WITH DSM CREW....

demerock

while this has all been fun...im gonna try this once..u wanna settle this private or wanna do it publicly?

oderint dum metuant: Let them hate so long as they fear

ALWAY COPPING PLEASE....... ALWAY WANA SQUASH SHIT... WHAT UR FUCK SOLUTION NOW ..... PUT A PRICE ON MY HEAD WITH CORY BOOKER N HANNIBAL RAMOS .... CUZ DSM CREW GONNA DESTROY UR FUCKIN LEGALSS..... SNITCHING N RATTING IS WHY U GET NO LOVE IN THE BRICKS.... REMEMBER IN THE STREETS YOU DONT EXIST TO ME.... GO DISS ME I NTHE SAME 10 BLOCK ... IMMA CLEAN EVERYTHING UP OVER N OVER N CREW MEMBERS GONNA CLEAN MY SHIT.... IM THE JA OF NEWARK I BOMMB TO FUCKIN MUCH HIWAYS, TRAINLINES, STREETS, MAIL BOXES, LIGHT POLE, ELECTRICAL BOXES..... I WAS TEACH N BROUGHT BY THE BEST... IM ADDICTED TO BEEF N HATES SINCE 1998S.....

U FAKE ASS HOOD//U NUTHIN BUT ANOTHER INTERNET GANGSTER TOY IM GONNA DEAL WITH..WHEN I ROL;L UP AT YUR HOUSE..DONT HAVE DADDY COME OUT CRYIN..IM GONNA DO YUR ASS IN ONCE AND FOR ALL..U ARE A FUCKIN TOY..KIDS STARTIN LAST YEAR ARE ALREADY BETTER THAN YUR WAK ASS..AND I KNOW U AINT HOPPIN NOP FUCKIN FENCE OFFICER MEATBALL..U WANT SHIT TO BE ON AND POPPIN LET ME KNOW..YUR BTROTHER AINT GONNA SAVE YUR TOY ASS THIS TIME!

and as far as raggin me anywhere...go for it..u want to bring others into and and want it to get bad qwick..just let me know..u fuckin toys..its time for u all to learn what real graff wars are about..i been ion newark now more than 15 years..im from here!

and if u wanna really pull the "outsiders" card..its funny how it took an outsider to bring any light to graff out here...

it took a nigger from nyc to throw the biggest graff shows this states ever seen

it took a nigger from nyc to put out the 1st all jersey graff dvd

it took a nigger from nyc to open the 1st graff shop in nj

its taking a nigger from nyc to open the newest and biggest graff shop in DOWNTOWN NEWARK this winter...

u listen to the radio...i do shows on the radio

u watch dvds.im in and produce dvds..

u look at mags..im interviewed and featured in em

u watch movies and tv...im in shows and in movies

u look at the walls i do and wonder..how do i do that..how can i get that good and be down with those people?

THE JA OF NEWARK..DAM..U SUCK DICK THAT BAD U CANT EVEN BE JUST YURSELF?U GOTTA BE SOMEONE ELSE..THATS FUCKIN SAD..

AS FAR AS RATTIN///EVERYONE HERE KNOWS BETTER..IM NOT THE ONE WHO SUFFLES PAPER FOR A POLICE DEPT....

YOU WANT BEEF WITH ME? DONT SING IT...BRING IT!!!!

NOW IM DONE WITH U TILL I SEE U

ONE LAST THING U FUCKIN HERB....U LIKE THIS INTERNET SHIT SO MUCH..IM OUTTHIN THIS OUT HERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE..

I CHALLENGE U TO MEET UP WITH ME..IM PUTTIN IT OUT THERE..U AN ANIMAL?U A REAL "WARROIOR:"(LOL..U A REAL MAN..

THEN MEET ME AND LETS SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL ME AND U..ONE ON ONE...UNLESS U GONNA GET ME CHARGED WITH ASSAULTING A POLICE EMPLOYEE!

and if u wanna really pull the "outsiders" card..its funny how it took an outsider to bring any light to graff out here...

it took a nigger from nyc to throw the biggest graff shows this states ever seen

it took a nigger from nyc to put out the 1st all jersey graff dvd

it took a nigger from nyc to open the 1st graff shop in nj

its taking a nigger from nyc to open the newest and biggest graff shop in DOWNTOWN NEWARK this winter...

Just wanted to comment on what was said above,

To my knowledge, the 1st biggest graff jam in jerzy was held in Paterson thrown by Mitch.

Also..The 1st graff shop was also in Paterson opened by Snow called Burning Point.