The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

nah jersey viking fucking pay for it these niggas took there time to make a dope jersey BOMBING dvd give them the credit and buy it don't bootleg that merch

I do have a legit copy,which I purchased after desiring to see the movie in all its glory on a 52" instead of my computer screen.Also, in my post I encouraged others to purchase it, though I did indeed slip in an alternative, should those who frequent this forum be unable or unwilling to find and buy a copy of TAOST.

I do have a legit copy,which I purchased after desiring to see the movie in all its glory on a 52" instead of my computer screen.Also, in my post I encouraged others to purchase it, though I did indeed slip in an alternative, should those who frequent this forum be unable or unwilling to find and buy a copy of TAOST.

You can buy it here

https://www.analogcartel.com/media-hard-goods/dvds

yes that was before i did my graf homework

that faux pas has been corrected

Gent_abort_IMG_6438.jpg

Stand up move gent. You DID your homework, put your pride and ego to the side and flipped it up. You werent like "naaah man fuck that IM Gen 2"...I have mad respect for you. You other clowns on here can learn a lot from this guy.

well jersey fresh 2010 is shapin up niiice..

this ill be an invite only to paint graff event but anyone can come chill

vs crew/atc/sage collective is puttin together a wall thats gonna fuck up everyones heads..we will have sponsor ship from 2 major paint companies..als dj;s spinnin all day..breakers...fun for the kids..iuts gonna be the JAM..no ainting on blue tarps in someones back yard..lol..this is reall..confirmed graff writers:

demer

pro

rain

kasso

mek

snow fx qm8

col

ras

delve

the fresh collective and more to be announced!