The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

1750706991_c3b31b9cc4_o.jpg

There's New Jersey in one picture. PERIOD.

these were the good old days.when nj actually had talent.its a shame nace died from a drunk driver when there are toys(whom i wont mention) who get wasted steal cars and go out what they call "bombin"......it seems all the talent in nj ran away to la.and whatever happened to fh?they were the best thing since hlk,now i see crap like cdc....who is actually one of the only new crews still out.any1 seen that big ass cdc shit on 287 in the paper.i cant stand cdc but the shit is aite....if i knew how to post flix id post it.i met goze in county and all i can say is wow he's a weirdo but i give him much respect for being a christian which more of you tards should do.turn to god.good job goze keep up the good work.i remember around 98 i used to drive to the the amboy cinimaz and then to the woodbridge mall and my god it was a beautiful seen,rime,chip(whatever happened to that guy),2tek,kemos,,,then around 01-03 fh had the highways on smash and even tho i never thought they possessed the same skills as the era before them,those kids do great shit.i stopped writing in 2002 simply because just look around.the only decent shit out nowadays is mhs and aids which at one point was only mhs....i met klas and kemos recently doing a wall off of jackson st in elizabeth,if any1 got the finished flix please post,i remember klas saying nowadays to do graffiti on a weekly basis you either have to be a loser(like most of nj) or hustlers like the dsm,fks,nc and all that crap.graff just aint the same as it used to be but i enjoy cruising the highways high and seeing a couple decent things.and for the oinkers who patrol this site,please paint over 287 already.its been 7 years...they used to buff that shit every 3 months,probly cuz back then we had good writers and now they just think if we paint it the toys will be back.anyway i hope nj toys will stop writing and leave it to the beavers.and whats up with these new cans of paint.i went to home depot n lowes last week and all they got is male cans,iv been out the game for too long and have no plans on coming back.please post good flix and take that dsm shit off

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock