The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

That's laughable.

I'm not even worried about it anymore, lol.

55bsblame.jpg

4223178737_894a03d0db_o.jpg

Ok Pal

first off son your style is stupid it looks like a generic bag of basura my dude so before you hate on a dude whose on the street doing his thing look at your shit and think to yourself that you do not get up i been in jersey my whole life been in this game and paid my dues and i never seen you up or heard of you other than this site kid so whenever you want you can stop the arrogance you suck son

CRO & JAR BACK AT IT AGAIN!!!! ALL CITY BRICK CITY!!!! TMF & DSM IS THE SQUAD!!!

DSC00234-1.jpg

DSC00233.jpg

DSC00232.jpg

DSC00231.jpg

DSC00230.jpg

PROPS TO BLAME TMF, LYSEN TMF DSM, SAGE TMF DSM, N ZK TMF TGS.... KEEP DOIN YAH THING FUCK THE HATERS.... TMF N DSM TAKIN OVER FOR 2010..... OUR COLABROS IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THE URBAN SCENE.... FUCK ALL HATERS...............

first off son your style is stupid it looks like a generic bag of basura my dude so before you hate on a dude whose on the street doing his thing look at your shit and think to yourself that you do not get up i been in jersey my whole life been in this game and paid my dues and i never seen you up or heard of you other than this site kid so whenever you want you can stop the arrogance you suck son

Nobody's "hating" lol, be original and get your own name.

I'm tired of people calling asking me if I was back home.

I visit to see your lame ass excuse for tags and fillin's.

You're really not on my level to even talk.

You think people who actually are the "Jersey" scene are not shaking their heads at your efforts?

B Money Pfe 911 CM Ayak RFC Lo-Lifes

3295887417_681c5b5047.jpg

3261793720_00e317df60_b.jpg

yo that fake ass blame with that bum ass throw....check the hand and can control and that should be enough...and any real graff head from the east ny or nj know that rfc cm pfe ayak lo-lifes are all official crewz with decades in the game.....do your research toy......blame fuk these lames real heads know the deal...you out in the west but your always home in the east ......

comeske Ayak .bronx Team.tuff city styles........any questions im in the bronx and blame pfe is my homey so get at me............

Re: CRO & JAR BACK AT IT AGAIN!!!! ALL CITY BRICK CITY!!!! TMF & DSM IS THE SQUAD!!!

DSC00234-1.jpg

DSC00233.jpg

DSC00232.jpg

DSC00231.jpg

DSC00230.jpg

PROPS TO BLAME TMF, LYSEN TMF DSM, SAGE TMF DSM, N ZK TMF TGS.... KEEP DOIN YAH THING FUCK THE HATERS.... TMF N DSM TAKIN OVER FOR 2010..... OUR COLABROS IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THE URBAN SCENE.... FUCK ALL HATERS...............

FOR THE NEW PAGE........ YESH I BUMP MYSELF CUZ I GOT IT LIKE THAT.....

LOL!

n600562134_448982_5410.jpg.3b6e76405557343cd01542f93ad166f9.jpg