The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

comparing eye/navy to rime/sever - i always thought there were totally different styles going on there. i guess this thread has turned into comparing things that are just plain different to one another.

its funny bc dudes will say 'oh wheres navy wheres eye', yet always bring them up in conversation?

dudes will say they are teh suck, but always bring em up in conversation.

dudes will say they are irrelevant, but all they are talkin about is eye, navy, fh too.

it is like the people who listen to howard stern but cant stand him, so they hang back on the sidelines pretending not to care but by listening they are boostin dude up.

if this is in response to my comment about "i would much rather see eye and navy8 burners than a montana sponsored legal" than read on....if it is not, than disregardthis dude posted a revok, sever, rime proddy and stated "name one person in NJ that can burn this?"...so in response to what he said i posted my opinion of how i would rather see eye, and navy burners than those pieces...i was not comparing the two nor was i dissing the MSK proddy...i was just stating what i prefer looking at, thats all end of story...then this 30 yr old man posted some shit like "haters this, and hate this, and fuck that" in reponse to my opinion....those styles are completely different and like i said there was no comparison

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock