The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

impeach yo i wish i had valley fair flicks!!!!! omg!!! i can go on & on about that place...remember walking there & your feet would literally stick to the ground from all the toxic waste lol..

west side ave was soo hot box back in the early 90's lol....there has to be some1 with pictures of all that stuff..

every beam on snyder was hit...fame spot

how about...

plot

merf

kaler with the "kal" throwies..i remember his was 1 of the first throw ups i ever saw

the paper factory with the czar & mase pieces

choke with humongus tags

seast & jazer tvs

the hill was all sage flos bagz

fencer

hack & his sister rosco

sid!!!

v.boys/most wanted

fuck1

fendi & thea

dreb/selt

sorry for the quality of the flicks...i have lots more stashed way that i gotta find..i also lost lots of stuff...enjoy...talk shit about them i dont care...these were for aids crew & the other j.c. guys past & present....peace

thanks yank, they remind me of tdees old flicks, he got like a book just of valley fair....he did his first piece there with mad if im not mistaken....serious flicks though, alot of that shit is still running on the street because they used oil base paint back then...p3 still got my block on smash

does anybody know if what4 was writing phors or was that force writing phors? i always wonderd that

wow tdee got valley fair flicks!!! i still remember his quote "this aint even what i thought of but you still can't fade me" or something to that effect....

phors is mos def what 4..i'm guessin he changed his name alot due to 5-0 wanting to cruisify his ass...

force was deus alias....

yup your i've been seein a lot of ghosts reappearing 15 years after the buff..i love it

yeah, the wall on the south side of snyder was something of a piece spot, damn the fucking grime, it's a highschool with a police precinct attached for fuck's sake. filipino gangs had the part of jc between 440 and westside on lock for the longest. any of you remember this dude bane, i don't think he was a jersey native, but he rolled through and did a few pieces in the lafayette greenville section of jc in some super hot spots.

edit, duncan is also a fun spot.

rsjc.JPG