The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

ok yankee those are classic, and yeah bane use to write wit a dude named ez,but when speaking of jersey city you must never forget deus, phors, what4, zurc,selt,arq and nato, old school koe,joker,p3,mad one,dean, the real kaler,bush, bags and sage,there was mad motherfuckers, and a bunch of crews that had alot of writers, its a shame that jc fell off the map anyone know anything about theese dudes let me know,cuz they set the foundation for all ya writers.

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

yo them old joints is fire. i was in jc 2day looking 4 some old shit. found some good stuff. post it 2marrow. selt is the man. demer and pawn bin putting in some work in jc latly. good shit. and the aids in denver is not the same.

the paper factory? was that the one next to the miss america near the old railroad bridge? im thinkin between ege and culver? that joint had shit crushed going up the stariwells for mad long.

there could have been 1 there too idk..i was taking bout on kennedy & seaview....the factory then the truck yard:scrambled:

its all gone now with new houses...