Modesto 209

micahhawaii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear no shame,

you say "run up or shutup" but you havent ran up on tens or kaers, so all i see is your mouth running, and funny how youre the only one bumping alb for taking care of business? for what i see is NBK shit runs longer than alb's shit. and for alb, if you call putting restraining orders on people "taking care of business" then youre definitely taking care of business. now onto dexters toy ass shit!!!!! damn alb when you guys see his work do you honestly see "another legend born"? cos holy shit he sucks! and now about lerks bitch ass, didnt he get shot in the ass when he was buying paint off of scraps? ahahahahah i thought alb and lords was all home boy shit? and as for beatr, wasnt he nbk before being alb? haha funny how you guys let crew hoppers join your crew, but anyways that was my just two cents in,

sincerely

playmaker!!

dear no shame,

you say "run up or shutup" but you havent ran up on tens or kaers, so all i see is your mouth running, and funny how youre the only one bumping alb for taking care of business? for what i see is NBK shit runs longer than alb's shit. and for alb, if you call putting restraining orders on people "taking care of business" then youre definitely taking care of business. now onto dexters toy ass shit!!!!! damn alb when you guys see his work do you honestly see "another legend born"? cos holy shit he sucks! and now about lerks bitch ass, didnt he get shot in the ass when he was buying paint off of scraps? ahahahahah i thought alb and lords was all home boy shit? and as for beatr, wasnt he nbk before being alb? haha funny how you guys let crew hoppers join your crew, but anyways that was my just two cents in,

sincerely

playmaker!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dear no shame,

sincerely

playmaker!!

Amen.

Bahhahaaa baahaaa Sangre nah homeboy

Too bad it's not but big Props to my boy SANGRE

Doing thangs don't get all mad kid just cause u still toy catch

Tags around the valley u think you dope

Please! I burn walls and I'm a hitter! I'm skinny 5"11 but I hit

Like I'm 6"2 I just in one town and next time you put names out there

Do your research and then talk shit, my team is stronger than u think,

Until then holla when u see me yelling out 252! Don't get all mad because my homies

Ran up on and nbk head and cts head it is what it is....