Modesto 209

micahhawaii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont know who clasone is but honestly.. you dont know shit do you?? im not here to argue online n shit because in the end.. your still a retard. Damn fool i never tell noone to do their homework but your talking shit on things were your wrong just shut it. CLOWNS TITS is modesto! belive it or not. OISTR is LNO no modesto. Its called evolution.

CHUMP :)

i dont know who clasone is but honestly.. you dont know shit do you?? im not here to argue online n shit because in the end.. your still a retard. Damn fool i never tell noone to do their homework but your talking shit on things were your wrong just shut it. CLOWNS TITS is modesto! belive it or not. OISTR is LNO no modesto. Its called evolution.

CHUMP :)

cool you proved me wrong i told no one to do homework read it again and the throwie up there says oiler not oistr thats what im saying and none of you fucks can understand who's the retard.............the guy that can read graff right show me how that throw says oistr and not oiler fucken chump

it says oiler you fuck face. i also said he dont write that no more right??? correct.... and what were telling you, apparently you just over look it, is correct. so just shut the fuck up. cus you aint up, and to me thats what its all about..... goto frisco and see if my crewmate isnt up,

the whole point is ya boy was bitten on oiler got his ass checked in the city even with his weak ass no fill-ins bullshit and what would you modesto stuck ass know bout the city you dont know shit cutty dont speak on the bay with yo bullshit bitch 415 kid stay yo ass in the dessert the only crew respected out of modesto is lords punk and they up in the bay tearin shit up like us

thats right son i ride fixd gears ask your bitch its always up in her house like me:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You obviously have know idea of what you are talking about. You haven't been up in his house doing his girl cause he doesn't have one. Seems like you just want to run your mouth about anything and everything. As for people biting styles ... well, it's fucking graffiti, and people and been using others styles since the dawn of time. Every font every letter has been influence by someone or something. I'll be waiting for you one line remake about some more bullshit you don't know about or haven't done.

It's graffiti and has been around so long that every name will be recycled, and used while other people are using it. Ewok HM MSK Ewok.com same name ;)

You obviously have know idea of what you are talking about. You haven't been up in his house doing his girl cause he doesn't have one. Seems like you just want to run your mouth about anything and everything. As for people biting styles ... well, it's fucking graffiti, and people and been using others styles since the dawn of time. Every font every letter has been influence by someone or something. I'll be waiting for you one line remake about some more bullshit you don't know about or haven't done.

It's graffiti and has been around so long that every name will be recycled, and used while other people are using it. Ewok HM MSK Ewok.com same name ;)

are you his cheerleader and na im not just running my mouth im stating my opinion and it got thrown in my face