Modesto 209

micahhawaii

haha bruh your hella wack! don't make me go to your house again nd beat your ass AGAIN brruuh! haha Stop The Dick Riding niggah! come see me! WE$T$IDE on mine! come to my hood puta! understand that bruuuuh!!:D

ohhh yeah and for all you motherfuckers jumpin to conclusions thinking you kno who this is your wrong! im a local writer that keeps on the low and trys to stay away from all bullshit but this fool needs to quit talkin! and if you wanna funk with pm me bitches!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wtf is going in here..

um HELLO!!!!

we got the modesto thread back..

so your supposed to come hard with it..

not keep repostin old ass shit..

thats y we got shut down..no progression..

so stop postin old shit..

i swear to fuckin god if i see another repost imma get this bitch shut the fuck down again..

so stop doin it..be proud of were your frm..come hard with it or dont come at all..

and im closer to yall foos now..no longer in sf..

so best believe imma be coming to visit..so have some shit ready for me to flick..

Fucking christ, how many different angles of that porty potty can we get. I think you missed a few streaks under the toilet seat.

On a more appreciative note, that Gena is pretty fucking ill. I haven't seen much new from him lately. Odd, Gena, and the rest of Lords. Stay up. Inspiration, legal or not.

ps. You could use any simple photo editing program to blur/black out their face. MS paint works... it would be cool to see Buker and Natrls pieces.

Fucking christ, how many different angles of that porty potty can we get. I think you missed a few streaks under the toilet seat.

On a more appreciative note, that Gena is pretty fucking ill. I haven't seen much new from him lately. Odd, Gena, and the rest of Lords. Stay up. Inspiration, legal or not.

ps. You could use any simple photo editing program to blur/black out their face. MS paint works... it would be cool to see Buker and Natrls pieces.

thats not just one porty potty....