Modesto 209

micahhawaii

bump that ct vcr lno alb shit all day,them get them girls!lol

first u gunna bump my krew then talk shit u bob burnquist look alike mother fuker!!!!!!!!!!!!ull c me g........u already now wassup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pinche puto tu madre cabron!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ALBE LORDS KREW FUCK THAT ASIAN ASS HATER PINCHE PUTOOOOOOOOOOO.. ,,LOL.....NEGROOOOOOOOOO ..DONT AKT LIKE A SNITCHT..............................

JUST LET ME NO U WANT BEEF OR WAT WITH MY KREW U FAGGET!!!!!!GET @ ME!!!!!!!!!!!STATE UR NAME U QUEER!!!!!!!!BRING DRAMA TOO THE PAD AND ULL C WATSGOOD!!!!!!!!DNT TRIP THOUGHT THE BEEF WAS SQUASHED NETO????????????????????????????????????????????????BUT APPARENTLY WE GOT TENSION WITH THESE FUKED UP COMMENTS!!!GET @ ME NO SHAME SINCE U GOTT BIG BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!GET @ ME AND STATE UR NAME BITCH!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had 6 throwies going down this wall 4 years ago.

I don't remember anyone ever having 6 throwies on that wall, must have got buffed quick..

Topek did a "Another Legend Born" hollow way way back In the day before most people in here were potty trained but that's bout the biggest thing I've seen on that spot..