Modesto 209

micahhawaii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
JUST LET ME NO U WANT BEEF OR WAT WITH MY KREW U FAGGET!!!!!!GET @ ME!!!!!!!!!!!STATE UR NAME U QUEER!!!!!!!!BRING DRAMA TOO THE PAD AND ULL C WATSGOOD!!!!!!!!DNT TRIP THOUGHT THE BEEF WAS SQUASHED NETO????????????????????????????????????????????????BUT APPARENTLY WE GOT TENSION WITH THESE FUKED UP COMMENTS!!!GET @ ME NO SHAME SINCE U GOTT BIG BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!GET @ ME AND STATE UR NAME BITCH!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/color][/size]

ok ok let me just stop this bull shit rite here!ok yo! no shame kill the noise,no ones contacted u about the sitution,....yes ME and neto did squashed the beef we were both at your place<so u know who im prone, lets jus get that streght,obviously no shame dsnt know what happen or hasnt been updated on what happen,so jus stop that noise rite now......so be for u start calling people out know that person didnt know we sqashed the beef,.....and dnt be so quick to call nigga's a bitch because u dnt know who u r talking to on the other side of that keybord,so let me b the one to say Stop!noshame call me i"ll fill u in:prone u can read this msg over a few times and take it how u wnt it,but know not everyone dnst appriciate what u did so yea theres tension,but the beef was squashed,u know we some grown ass men,.....and if we wnted beef it would have been delt with,so noshame i thnk u should take bck what u said,prone i addivies u to not even reply to this msg bcs this is the only time im ever coming on the bull shit site fuk the internet talk ,but this is the only way to contact u so,by that being sd peace out stay up.....,bump every one! painting out there!remember we all do the same shit!PAINT!!

JUST LET ME NO U WANT BEEF OR WAT WITH MY KREW U FAGGET!!!!!!GET @ ME!!!!!!!!!!!STATE UR NAME U QUEER!!!!!!!!BRING DRAMA TOO THE PAD AND ULL C WATSGOOD!!!!!!!!DNT TRIP THOUGHT THE BEEF WAS SQUASHED NETO????????????????????????????????????????????????BUT APPARENTLY WE GOT TENSION WITH THESE FUKED UP COMMENTS!!!GET @ ME NO SHAME SINCE U GOTT BIG BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!GET @ ME AND STATE UR NAME BITCH!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/color][/size]

ok ok let me just stop this bull shit rite here!ok yo! no shame kill the noise,no ones contacted u about the sitution,....yes ME and neto did squashed the beef we were both at your place<so u know who im prone, lets jus get that straight,obviously no shame dsnt know what happen or hasnt been updated on what happen,so jus stop that noise rite now......so be for u start calling people out know that person didnt know we sqashed the beef,.....and dnt be so quick to call nigga's a bitch because u dnt know who u r talking to on the other side of that keybord,so let me b the one to say Stop!noshame call me i"ll fill u in: prone u can read this msg over a few times and take it how u wnt it,but know not everyone dnst appriciate what u did so yea theres tension,but the beef was squashed,u know we some grown ass men,.....and if we wnted beef it would have been delt with,so noshame i thnk u should take bck what u said,prone i advice u to not even reply to this msg bcs this is the only time im ever coming on this bull shit site fuk the internet talk ,but this is the only way to contact u so,by that being sd peace out stay up.....,bump every one! painting out there!remember we all do the same shit!PAINT!!

Check out our site. Stuff on there about what to do if questioned by the pigs, info on writers that are locked up.

We'll keep clicking away with the camera if people keep going to the fucking walls.

Yeah guys, check out his site. See what it's going to look like to have your name blasted for being locked up.. Who's has or goes looking for that kind of info anyways on random people.. And isn't starting a blog/site a good way for cops to gather i.p adresses to locate people? Fuck n Eh! I could go on for days.. Like about giving people info on how to react to cops... !!RUN!! Nothing else!! If they get you they do what the fuck they want anyways! You have no rights when it's your word against theirs. I know that from experience. They will search you no matter what and say it's cause they feel you are a threat to them(while they are packing heat).. Then stick you with a fake case just cause they know you probably don't have the money to get a Lawer to fight it.. They "tell you" they got a bunch of shit on you so you take that case and not all the "real shit" they got on you.. Mean while trying to get info and have you snitch on their high priority writers.. Then your fucked.. In their fucked up little system..Get you a slap on your record so if they do catch you again you get some real time/fines/community service.. Dont even ask for a public defender to help either.. These guys work for and with the other side to resolve things. So that diversion class/comunity service they try and give you, tell them fuck that! Just remember people.. Most graffiti cases are built on people who give themselves up.. So if you have a run in with these fucking blue bellys KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!! If they got you they got you and you should know it.. If they catch you without paint then how the fuck did you do it??? Never admit to shit even if you think they really know, make them prove it to you in court.. Be smart people, use your heads and be safe out there putting in work!! Oh yeah "!!FUCK THE SYSTEM!!"

P.s- clean your fucking rooms.. That's the first place they go after you get caught so you have a way better chance of saying it wasn't you without shit tons of proof laying around the casa ya dig..

Today's lesson was brought to you by stepyourfuckinggameup.com..