Modesto 209

micahhawaii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the crossed out leak is wat gots you with your mouth

babbilin bout somthing you aint gots nothin to do with

and he is doin HIS thang thang!!

So maybe you do.. Holla at me in a pm if you got the answers:$

Other then that, this thread is lame as fuck for lame ass ducks!!

Fuckin fantasy land in this bitch......

Why all the negativity fellas?

People talk. Its a fact of life but have you ever heard the expression a dog that barks dont bite? wimps grow some balls and handle your shit.

Alot of people that do graffiti are only alive because they hype they own damnselves or their homies are the only ones that talk about them.

You have to ask yourselves.. are you one of those writters? i mean who else in the game is going to look at your shit and be like "thats fresh or DAMN, thats whats up!" SOME ONE THAT AINT YOUR BOY?

FOOLS are talking BIG shit like there something but in reality.. WHO IN THE FUCK ARE YOU IN THE GAME?

enuff of this nonscence I dont know what the deal with leaks and nbkl are but out of those two, who do yall think has acomplished more?? i have my awnser and im entitled yo keep that to my owndamnself.

i wish when people chose to vandalize something they tried a lil harder than hollows and lil scribble signatures u call tags. i love modesto. dont trash my town.

bump the fools that are in all of your guyss heads i dont even have to say names cus u all know who puts in the work, the good work.

fucking cunts get some style. and wash yo ass.