Modesto 209

micahhawaii

YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE FAT FUCKS OR JUST SOME LAME RIDIN THE REAL FAMERS NUTTS BITCH BUT EVEN THE HOMIE SER DESERT AND PESO WILL TELL YOU DOSK AND EKS ARE THE TRUE FOUNDERS OF OFF... WE GOT THAT SHIT FROM THE COVER OF CAN CONTROL MAG.YEAH TRUE WE WAS FOK FROM THE WEST AND THEM KB FROM THE SOUTH THE CREW WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO LAST FOR A CERTAIN PERIOD OF TIME AND WE GO BACK TO OUR ORIGINAL CREWS BUT OFF HIT THE SCENE HELLA HARD AND BLEW MOTOWN UP LIKE NO OTHER CREW HAS DONE IN MOTOWN HISTORY (JUST ASK SFR ALB AND TOC) WHO STOOD NO CHANCE UP AGAINST THE FAME CREW.... AND THEM ARE THE FACTS NOW ASIDE FROM OUR DIFFERENCES AND COMMITMENT TO OUR HOODS WE SHARED A BOND THAT WAS GRAF... OME LOVE TO THE REAL FAMERS REST IN PEACE TO THE HOMIE PANCHO... SO AS FOR WHOEVER THIS IS HIDIN BEHIND HER COMPUTER WANT SOME GET SOME PUTO

BITCH IM A REAL FAMER WHO THE FUCK U THINK BROUGHT IT BACK FOR THESE YOUNGER HOMIES GOT THE OK FROM MY BOY SER AN BERST. YAH RIP PANCHO THATS RIGHT BUT PANCHO NAVER TAGED HE JUST KICKED IT THAT DESERTS BRO AN SAL ONE I BEEN A FAMER SINCE 1992 SO U MUST BE RIDING THERE NUTS....I WAS IN ALOT OF BATTLES MURDERD ALB,SFR,TOC PLENTY OF TIMES KNOW UR SHIT BEFORE U RUN UR MOUTH COME SEE ME IN THE VARRIO PUTA.....ASK BERST SER DAYS DESERT SALONE SARK SIKFUCK PESO AN MINI MORE I LEFT OUT WHOS THE FOUNDER IF OFF IS I JUST TALKED TO BERST THE OTHER DAY HE SAID U TRIPPIN SER STARTED OFF... GET HISTORY STRAGHT....PM ME IF U WANT TO MEET UP AN HANDLE THIS BITCH....:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tagbangin....heretodis....yous twos need to shut the fuck up...."know your Motown history"...please with that old bullshit.....off...yea yous guys got up...wit some tags and hollows...bout all... as far as askin sfr or toc....who the fuck ?!!!!those fools werent .....shit never been shit...simple as that...varrio.... shit i got real vatos in the varrio that'll slap your bitch asses just for speakin...on the V...so shut the fuck up and post some flicks bitches.......

tagbangin....heretodis....yous twos need to shut the fuck up...."know your Motown history"...please with that old bullshit.....off...yea yous guys got up...wit some tags and hollows...bout all... as far as askin sfr or toc....who the fuck ?!!!!those fools werent .....shit never been shit...simple as that...varrio.... shit i got real vatos in the varrio that'll slap your bitch asses just for speakin...on the V...so shut the fuck up and post some flicks bitches.......

WHO THE FUCK R U PUSSY ASS BITCH KNUCKLES2FACE KNOW U HOOD AN TAG HISTORY BITCH WHO THE FUCK U KNOW FROM THE V SHIT IM 2ND GENERATION VARRIO BOYZ BITCH. PM ME WITH THE INFO WITH THE FOOLS THAT WILL SLAP ME FROM THE V I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT HAPPEN...:D

all i got to say is that every new generation that starts only looks up too who is up and active in the PRESENT moment...soo stop living off past fame....every generation that comes just forgets and could care less of past crews...if your not active...your not recognized of talked about......we all know the OFF of today is a has-been krew from the 90's were are in the new millennium they havent done anything... alot of krews in modesto havent...its just startin to pick up...soo enough of this talk no one cares about who started it...

all i got to say is that every new generation that starts only looks up too who is up and active in the PRESENT moment...soo stop living off past fame....every generation that comes just forgets and could care less of past crews...if your not active...your not recognized of talked about......we all know the OFF of today is a has-been krew from the 90's were are in the new millennium they havent done anything... alot of krews in modesto havent...its just startin to pick up...soo enough of this talk no one cares about who started it...

straight up.....

I FEEL AND RESPECT THAT BUT WHEN SOME ONE IS RUNNING THERE MOUTH IM GOING TO SAY WHAT I GOT TO SAY TO THEM U FEEL. OFFK WE GET BIG AGAIN GIVE IT TIME....AN I AM ACTIVE IN BOTH WAS....:mad: