-- HaAaLF DEaEAD? --

-=CrAzY=-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why would phyto make you laugh? dude's been killing hawaii for the longest. one of the most up writers in that state.

well aloha mr. premiere hawaii authority. did you think for a second that my comment could have possibly NOT BEEN DIRECTED AT YOU??? but its cool, i will humor you.

i found it funny because it looked at first glance to be the autistic offspring of phiks + organs. sort of an inside joke. sort of an exclusive punchline. sort of an allusion to subject matter with esoteric qualities. sort of a MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS YOU FUCKING JEW.

but hey cheers to phyto. being most up in hawaii must be a hard thing to do...

I'll write for your mom's magazine it is called Home and Garden and How i Love XXXXXX's Balls in My Mouth and it has a free 4 month subscription to anyone who makes a purchase at best buy. But nobody ever wants the subscription. so when i go pick up the latest Daughtrycd, i will go with sports illustrated or car and driver , so it will probably go out of buisness. which means me and your mom would be out of a job, but its cool cause she stays happy as long as i keep her garden tidy and her mouth full.

Archived