philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

suprisingly this was a good flick but there is a mad throw at 50 minutes and 50 seconds in check it out

http://www.graff-tv.com/movie-film-Graffiti+Is+Dead+%28Full+Graffiti+DVD%29-44.html

"Graffiti Action" from Denver? Radical! Fucking hicks and cowboys...:rolleyes:

LESS CAMERA-CARRYING, INTERNET CULTURE VULTURES/CHEERLEADERS! You know who you are...:rolleyes:

HAHAHA real recognize real, the people in the streets know who i am and who runs this site. Ask around it ain't hard to find out, or state a name and I'll show you i write graffiti.

bert.jpg

Whoa! Fall back, doggy. You run an internet graff site?! Oh snap! You are super legit...hipster fuck!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll know who you are by the end of the day, believe in that. Your from city line ave possibly or south philly? You really love dipset and you talked to a friend of mine on here before so i'll know by tonight. Good job on fucking up,fuck up.

Are you Phil's, pal? I hope so.

MMMMmmmmmm, I love me some beef! No homo. Dipset, bitch!;)

Make sure to leave a name, camera girl.

Okay war2 i can't believe i just let a waste such as yourself get on my nerves this much. Get rep and learn how to write graffiti you fucking toy. It's always the ones that hold no weight talking shit, I'm an idiot for replying to your post, i should of known you where a little kid.

You know me. I look forward to meeting you, bitch!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: