the wall bandits

under bridges

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20441_434273895060_817520060_108-1.jpg?t=1267259804

untitled.jpg?t=1267259739

17141_473589675060_817520060_111225.jpg?t=1267259663

Q: Where you from, and what crews you rep?

A: Originally from the San Francisco Bay Area, Evict is known for raw West Coast bombing tactics, cross-country scribes, and a vital role in Pittsburgh graffiti. After outgrowing small crews, Evict caught up with TWB in 1999, eventually getting put down in 2001. While repping TWB cross-country EVICT networked with DTC and KYT cells.

EVICT is TWB KYT DTC.

Q: how did you get into the graff game and who are your influences?

A: I Always looked at graffiti. In 1993 I did tags on paper. At that time the writers I saw were ORFN and SIBL. In 1997 I met a kid who wrote WALOE. We started getting up on the 22 bus, the 23, 88, any bus or bus stop around the South Bay. From there I went into a sprint and pushed myself as hard as I could with graff. It took me a long time to get even halfway good. I was influenced by taggers, classic pieces, and OG bombers, raw shit. My work reflects this.

Q: what you think bout the graff scene nowadays?

A: Kids who start writing now can’t understand what graff used to be even 5 years ago, just as much as I will never understand how amazing it would have been to write the 70’s and 80’s.

Q: where do you see graff career going?

A: While I haven’t done Illegal graffiti in years, I’m sitting on a stack of work that no one has. When I do paint my focus is on raw, original style and fresh execution. Giving pieces life.

Q: any last shout outs?

A: MINE, MES, BEG, SMAE, RAELS, PUZL, DIAR, CHRIS, SELDEM, THE ENTIRE NSF FAMILY, ALL DTC-TWB-KYT & ASSOCIATES AND ANYONE I EVER GOT UP WITH.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived