Merry X-mas Killas !!

religion

Merry Christmas to all bombers who put in work! It's been a long year and I think we all deserve a pat on the back. After numerous trips to the drunk tank, and resolution after resolution after resolution, here we are. Still drunk... but still up. I hope we all can get back in touch with our family's and get our prioritys straight this year again... but, unfourtunately.... it still looks unlikely. I am still 100% down for all you nameless 12oz cats who break the law in the name of public rebelion. No... I'm not a scientist, but I think I know what it takes to get up. BALLS.

So, in closing, I salute all the assholes who are still to drunk to care, and the writers, who are still to drunk to stop. We have a long road ahead... I'm 25, and yet I still hit anything I can anytime I can. Married and everything.

You are still up. Pat your self on the back, because you've still been putting in work regardless. Fuck toys, and maintain the rules of respect. I just think everyone should know in this website that I do my shit... so quit actin'. People talk about ink, and guns, and money... but who lives the life with dedication? I see people like Desa MTA. Cope KD. O'Clock LT27, Smash TFV, Reyes MSK, Anyone from philly. The list goes on.

Who the fuck are we to judge each other? Toys know toys, and kings know kings. Fuck the rest. Hood to hood things get crazy.

Merry Christmas motherfuckers! from one writer to another. I can only represent me. Check out www.Stompdown.ca. Check the Myspace link vids. Peace, love, and merry fuckin comercial x-mas 120z! I love the site and the dedicated work the 12oz boys put in! Cheers!.

*** I am hoping this reaches its way to the darkest corners of 12oz since it reached its way to this thread! ie. channel zero.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.