The CAB ride

ON_THE_REAL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KILLA MC'S GOT TAKEN OUT BY CAB JUST LAST MONTH

THINK THAT OVER!

OR HOW *** GOT BEAT WITH A BASEBALL BAT AND CALLED THE COPS

THATS REAL GANGSTER!

CRY BABY,DARE GET OVER IT HOE,IT TOOK A BAT AND TWO BIG PUSSIES TO TRY TO FUCK OBE UP,AND WE STILL SEE THATS HES STILL ROCKING,CHICAGOS MAIN KINGS,LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU NEED TO COME TO SCHOOL.CHANGE UR WACK ASS LETTERS ALREADY DARE

THINK THAT OVER!

THATS REAL GANGSTER!

yea right i dunno about obe but you whack niggas got killed in the war againt cmk and scop got knocked the fuck out in 1 hit sum funny shit :lol: if that shits true about obe gettin hit wit a bat hey welcome to the club every one gets fucked up at one point in time but 1on 1 is a dif story

bats are cracked haha !!

THINK THAT OVER!

THATS REAL GANGSTER!

TRU TRU...CMK NIGGAS THINK THEIR ON SHIT.BUT THEY GOTTA CALL FIVE OH TO HANDLE SHIT...OH MAN I REMEBER THE DAY WE BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF THE WHOLE CREW LAST SUMMER AT THE SUMMER FEST..HAHA CHEAP ASS NIGGAS..HERE R SOME FLICKS TO PROVE IT.

1005813236_m.jpg

1014198264_m.jpg

1014201596_m.jpg

THIER U GO MY NIGGAS!!:D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :lol:

TRU TRU...CMK NIGGAS THINK THEIR ON SHIT.BUT THEY GOTTA CALL FIVE OH TO HANDLE SHIT...OH MAN I REMEBER THE DAY WE BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF THE WHOLE CREW LAST SUMMER AT THE SUMMER FEST..HAHA CHEAP ASS NIGGAS..HERE R SOME FLICKS TO PROVE IT.

100581326_m.jpg

101419824_m.jpg

101420156_m.jpg

"THE STORY OF MY LIFE"...THAT IS ONE BIG LINE USED BY "BENEFIT"...I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN CHICAGO!...ALLWAYS A CURIOS LIL BOY..LIL BY LIL I STARTED GETIN INTO ART....INTO COLORS..FINALLY WHEN I HIT 7TH GRADE MY GUY SLASH FINALLY TOL ME BOUT GRAFF...I STARTED GETIN INTO IT BKUZ IT INTERESTED ME...STARTED TAGIN SOME WAK SHIT I ADMIT IT...N STARTED PAINTIN MORE AND MORE...I STARTED PRACTICIN..FINALLY GOT BETTER STARTED TO FILL IN BETTER TO CUT BETTER MORE CAN CONTROL..THE USUALL...FINALLY GOT THE NAME RETRO WHEN I WAS IN 8TH GRADE N I LIKED SO I KEPT..I MEAN IT GOES WIT MY STYLE....STARTED PRACTICIN THE NAME AND FINALLY STARTED DOIN PEACES AND BURNERS...WENT TO SKOO STARTED MEATTIN MORE HEADS...MET MY NIGGA ARMER FROM TMC...AND STARTED TALKIN TO EM..HE GOT LOCKED UP ON SOME DUMB SHIT AND LOST TOUCH..THEN MET PHABLE TMC WHICH IS NOW BEUPS NMU DTC..TOOK ME TO DA "HOOD"..WHICH IS 35TH AND JOINED TMC...I WAS TMC FOR LIKE A YEAR DROPPED AND TURNED EFS TG....I STILL GOT MAD LOVE FOR TMC THO..I WAS EFS..I STARTED TO GET AFFILIATED WIT 35TH MORE AND MORE..PAINTIN MORE..WIT GURU DELO IMEK AFRO..DOIN MAD EFS TG FILLS EVERYWHERE! DEN WE FELL OFF...AT THIS POINT I WAS 35TH LOVIN IT AND STILL AM! STARTED DOIN MY PIECE WALLS...DEN I MET MY NIGGA DONT AWC 292...I LIKED HOW DEM NIGGAS GOT DOWN SO I ASKED TO JOIN AWC N DEY SAID YEA SO I TURNED EVEN THO I HAVENT DONE MY FILLS........LOL...BUT MAN I STARTED MEETIN MORE HEADS LIKE SCOP AWC SPIN CAB TFO AWC..BONKZ AWC..LIME AWC..BUDZ CAB TFO..AND MANY MORE GRAFF HEADS...NOW IM IN DA "GAME"!!! SO THATS THE STORY OF MY LIFE!! RETRO 35TH EFS TG AWC 292 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPECAILL SHOTOUTS..TO......... IMEK GURU DONT BLACK DTEK RANK FRAZE ARMER MORE RIVAL CAST TABUE GOONIE REAL HAZE PRIME AFRO RUEL TAZER FADER BATES DELO VIENZ PEIN AMHER SCOP SKUE LIMES SPIN BONKS SEEL FRESH BUDS FRAZO AMOE ROME GAME GAMA BEUPS SOWUT CHRIS ADAM SASHA ARELI SAIRA OLI BIANCA ELSA HOLLIE CASSIE UNIQUE ANY ONE I FORGOT MY BAD..PEACE! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

retros gay story:rolleyes:

What can i say? well Im a gay person, i like to hang out, travel, walk, run, work out, meeting new people, party, i drink beer, wine, tequila, vodka, wiskey, any kind of liquor, im not that type of guy who drinks and acts all stupid with other people, i work and i dont go to school anymore. i miss school though my friends, teachers and i guess i miss studying. life is different with your old friends i still talk to a few but i rarely see them. my habits are hang out in the hood, im not a gangbanger. i got my own hood and its AWC aka the Crooks. im a Crook For Life, Graffiti is my game. i like to be dare. like i said im down as hell. i rarely talk about my life. I Write Scop, Skop, SCOPE, SKOPE its all the same. who gave me the name and what does it means? well i basically gave the name my self there is alot of names out there and i was thinking of i name and came up with scop it a Greek Word meaning to show and display. i started getting into graff in highschool when i was about 16 17 i was super wack it took some time. Favorite music is HipHop wutang clan, ghost face killa, nas, immortal technique, big l, typical cats, etc.. first people i met that wrote was aser aka chucho i rarely talk to this dude. and join a crew called sns.. then i never really painted til like 2 and half years ago. then starting to meet new people like Skah and Cek we made a crew called EMP it was ok we used to go to Ska shows all the time and have a good time. Then I met SPIN FANE GASP one day and took me out painting, while we was painting SPIN told me if i like graff to start chilling with them. and they put me down in the game Then met Cear and Blessed me in the Crook Council. then met Dtek And turned me TDMC, The Dope MCees, then started meeting new people over this 2 years painted got better Met Cab Crew Chilled with them painted and i got down with it. Repping TFO all day every day.

:lol:

more gayness:lol:

100581336_m.jpg

101419864_m.jpg

101420196_m.jpg

retro u werent even here scarry faggot:lol: :lol:

and if u were u woulda been hiding or knocked out with one punch:lol: :lol:

Cops: Vandals painted themselves in a corner

March 2, 2006

BY FRANK MAIN AND FRAN SPIELMAN Staff Reporters

Advertisement

When vandals defaced Chicago's new $4.3 million Vietnam Memorial in January, they left calling cards -- the words "35th," "Goony" and "Fosl," police said.

Graffiti experts with the Chicago Police Public Transportation Section then received a tip that one of the so-called taggers was bragging to his friends about vandalizing the memorial.

Armed with one of the suspect's photos, an officer arrested the 15-year-old boy Tuesday afternoon in the 3300 block of South Paulina, police spokeswoman Monique Bond said.

"35th," according to Bond, apparently referred to the vandals' tagging crew.

The 15-year-old is expected to be charged with criminal defacement to property. "If the restoration costs exceed $300, it's a felony," Bond said. "That is very likely."

Two other male teens, ages 16 and 17, have since been arrested, and charges were pending against them, too. Three other suspects were in custody, and police were searching for another, Bond said.

Ald. Jim Balcer (11th), a decorated Vietnam veteran, triumphantly announced the 15-year-old's arrest Wednesday in City Council chambers, saying anyone who would deface a memorial to veterans is "as low as you could stoop." The teen was arrested in Balcer's ward.

"These tagger and graffiti people, they want people to know who they are," Balcer said. "They're sending a message. I would hope that those who perpetrated this crime would be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."

Message in a chatroom

Detectives don't think the suspects "even knew that they desecrated a sacred landmark," Bond said, adding, "The only thing they care about is their name in lights."

On the Internet, the Chicago Sun-Times discovered a chatroom message by someone claiming to be a member of "35th."

"Vandalism a crime," the message said. "I know u can get locked up, but f--- it, chances I take not you . . . . And for the police trying to get on the Internet and trying to catch us slipping, ain't going to happen no more."

The author claimed to be a student at De La Salle High School, which is Mayor Daley's alma mater. "35th my family," the message said.

On Jan. 25, six places on the memorial along the Chicago River between Wabash and State were plastered with graffiti symbols scribbled in black shoe polish. Stone restoration and preservation consultants were called in to remove the graffiti.

The memorial is on the river level of Wacker Drive and features a list of all Illinois soldiers killed in Vietnam.

Nineteen people were charged Monday night with mob action after a fight broke out in a large crowd at a free DJ-led outdoor dance concert at Daley Plaza.

Ten adults and 9 juveniles were arrested Monday following a fight, according to a Central District lieutenant, who did not know why the fight broke out. Those arrested were charged with mob action, which is a misdemeanor, police News Affairs Sgt. Eugene Mullins said.

Although all those arrested were being held at the Central District Monday night, Mullins could not comment Tuesday on whether or not they had all been released since charges were filed.

The Monday night show featured DJ Pierre and Harrison Crump, as part of the Nomadic DJ Series, according to the City of Chicago's Website. The show was slated to run from 6 to 9 p.m., but was cut short by a fight.

The large disturbance, or "scuffle," escalated into a fistfight, and some were throwing bottles, according to News Affairs Officer David Banks. A Belmont District beat car saw what was happening, called for assistance and was able to restore order, Banks said. When the officers responded, some of those in the crowd, believed to be teenagers, "took off running," he added.

A total crowd estimate and details on a reported injury that may have happened when someone ran into the street were not immediately available, said Banks.

Further information was not available late Tuesday afternoon.

haha this whole fucken thread is a diss to cab no body likes you gay boys but 53 face it got taken out in 2 wars already get fucked up all the time needs two niggas to beat up 1 smaller guy and got NO fuckin style at all hey scop how did it go leave me alone what did i do to you or was fanes quote better how did that one go ? 213 bac cmon man chill when dabs was beating the fuck outta him 1 on 1 not 2 on 1 little fucken chump and syrak didnt wanna fight down town (1 on 1) :lol: little pussies

Nineteen people were charged Monday night with mob action after a fight broke out in a large crowd at a free DJ-led outdoor dance concert at Daley Plaza.

Ten adults and 9 juveniles were arrested Monday following a fight, according to a Central District lieutenant, who did not know why the fight broke out. Those arrested were charged with mob action, which is a misdemeanor, police News Affairs Sgt. Eugene Mullins said.

Although all those arrested were being held at the Central District Monday night, Mullins could not comment Tuesday on whether or not they had all been released since charges were filed.

The Monday night show featured DJ Pierre and Harrison Crump, as part of the Nomadic DJ Series, according to the City of Chicago's Website. The show was slated to run from 6 to 9 p.m., but was cut short by a fight.

The large disturbance, or "scuffle," escalated into a fistfight, and some were throwing bottles, according to News Affairs Officer David Banks. A Belmont District beat car saw what was happening, called for assistance and was able to restore order, Banks said. When the officers responded, some of those in the crowd, believed to be teenagers, "took off running," he added.

A total crowd estimate and details on a reported injury that may have happened when someone ran into the street were not immediately available, said Banks.

Further information was not available late Tuesday afternoon.

18035swent to jail one cmk member,40 members of cabs and 35s,one 10 cmk members,one or two members of 35 or cab went to the hospital,cmkmembers in hospital zero,priceless,cant fuck with us bitch,tallcmktwo eight nation!

from an outsiders point of view this thread is ill. cab crew got some clean styles, reminds me of chitown graff and not all these stupid styles that are out now. also RIP kize. a while back i caught some of his tags on the bridge that connects juarez mexico and elpaso texas.

dammmmm im sure there from is national guard days.................

Archived