RevengeIsOursTonight...

Why You

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow. without question, this is the WORST thread i have ever seen. ever. i feel bad for all of you: the snitches, the snitched on, and those caught in between. it's a shame you're all wasting your time. GO PAINT! learn something.

or better yet.. thank the snitches! you're all so toy that it's in your best interest to get caught... it'll keep you from putting those scribbles everywhere. trust me, that shit will come back to embarass you.

or even 2 years

YEH YOU FEEL ME THEY LIKE SNITCH ON ASE AND AOT WE WILL GIVE YOU 5 YEARS BUT WE GONNA MAKE SURE ALL THE DUDES U SNITCH ON GET HOUSE ARREST . FREE THINK HE WILL BE OUT IN 3 YEARS THANK GOD HE SNITCHED ON EVERYONE HE MIGHT HAVE GOT LIFE WITHOUT.

FUKIN IDIOTS

wow. without question, this is the WORST thread i have ever seen. ever. i feel bad for all of you: the snitches, the snitched on, and those caught in between. it's a shame you're all wasting your time. GO PAINT! learn something.

or better yet.. thank the snitches! you're all so toy that it's in your best interest to get caught... it'll keep you from putting those scribbles everywhere. trust me, that shit will come back to embarass you.

FOOL SHUT THE FUKK UP I CHALLENGE U ALL SAY IT TO ONE OF OUR FACES AND U WILL DEFINETLY RETHINK YOUR WERDS