Keep AQK UND

imubiquitous

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
because i am a cop, like you though that i am, i am on here, now im going to arrest your friend gufe for the damage he's done. hmmmmmmm probably because i'm a cop and a dumbass. everybody knows im a fuckin cop. just cause you can't comprehend the fact about your homie dont try to say i'm not a cop. since i dont have the paperwork, i wont post that shit right here to prove that im a fuckin idiot pig. ''youre saying the same shit looneytune said'' thats because i am looney tune. just cause i say your friend is a snitch means that i'm looneytune who is a cop trying to start drama. like i said before, he aint the only one that knows what that cat did,all the other officers in the precinct do too. tell your ''good homeboy from bth'' to cum on my face and tell everyone how im a bitchmade cop, how he didnt say shit at all to anyone. yeah i bet he wont either cause when it comes down to it, ya'll are some kings that are taking my wallet everyday. Letting a snitch ride with me, the most bitch made shit i've ever done. and i dont give a fuck if hes in cop, or pig, or fag, or gay, or any other fuckin crew, i could be in msk and i would still be a big fucking bitch. once a bitch always a bitch. now come back with your gay ass post talking about how you wanna meet up and how i called you for a date cuz im gay, i havent even gotten a call back for that fact. Hah! you fools hurt my feeling, you dont see me holding hands with girls. im in love with gufe!

damn homie didnt know it was like that!

Archived