CHICAGO

tetris31

rectum...har har, asshole LOL on top of all that bullshit

i went back into my car today...and didnt find my brand new pack of squares and my vest was gone...shiesty as fuck man

Aero, king ding-a-ling whatup, whatup teef money, queen beso, newrock, destruction, dune money andddd everyone else

TCKingdom. TMRoyalty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rectum...har har, asshole LOL on top of all that bullshit

i went back into my car today...and didnt find my brand new pack of squares and my vest was gone...shiesty as fuck man

Aero, king ding-a-ling whatup, whatup teef money, queen beso, newrock, destruction, dune money andddd everyone else

TCKingdom. TMRoyalty

NO DOUBT.......WHAT UP ALL MY CREW........THE HOOD IS COOL....GOT IT IN THIS WHOLE WEEKEND................REPPIN TMR TCK........AND 526 OF COURSE........WHAT UP BESO...

HEAD.....AERO..........AND THAT LADY OF JAM CREW......ELLE/EVE.......NEWROCK......MC REN

........AND WHOEVER I 4 GOT.........MUCH LOVE........

TCKingdom. TMRoyalty

Whatup, whatup!!!

Side bar...I been bullshit'n with the flicks. I got shit from 2 weeks ago, but thats how it is when you borrow somebody else's camera. Hopefully tonight I can add to the flicks of all the exterior decorating we been doin'.

Archived