CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah you should just never come back on 12oz breh, since you keep exposing information about yourself. I'm here to check out flicks, that's what 12oz is for, not to bitch with you. That's what AIM is for, so go talk to your high school buddies and dont come back. Thank you come again.

nigga shut the fuck up..i bet ur about 12 yrs old just like ur other buddies...

Yeah you should just never come back on 12oz breh, since you keep exposing information about yourself. I'm here to check out flicks, that's what 12oz is for, not to bitch with you. That's what AIM is for, so go talk to your high school buddies and dont come back. Thank you come again.

fucking cromagnon ass dipshit. practice what you preach. shUt the fuck up period. FUCK YOU!. AIM'S? nigga you wolf and wolf bout the dumbest shit on 12oz. fucking dummy. we will run in to each other sooner or later. till then, fuck you.

DSC04854.jpg

czar_badl_seise_2.jpg

DSC04820.jpg

DSC048312.jpg

CZAR, your a little bitch for going over my shit. i had to go over you. im not gonna play that shit. diversey brownline. check it out. i ran out of paint so i had to use bucket paint as a fill, but i couldn't let that shit ride. dont get big headed chump. cause im big headed too. and two big headed niggahs going at it will result in blood. you owe me paint. give me 4 cans and its squashed. 2 for when you went over me and 2 for when i went over you. do that and its all good.

Archived