CHICAGO

tetris31

YO POST WE GONNA SHOW THESE NIGGAS WHAT CAU IS ALL ABOUT.... THE FIK CREW....CAU AINT GOT SHIT ON FIK THEY RATHER SNIFF AND SHOOT UP....THATS WHY THE OLD SKOOL CAU ARENT AROUND THEY PROBABLY DEAD OR LOCKED UP....POST CLAIM THAT F AND FLIP THAT CAU....

i can tell you this right now..post aint gonna do shit for you. im not him, but i can pretty much gaurantee that...word is bond.. you dickriding fikle faggot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I GOT TWO THINGS I GOT TO SAY WHY IS IT THAT WERE IS IN CAU AND IN FIK AND TELLIN BOTH CREWS ABOUT WHAT THE OTHER CREWS ARE DOING....AND HE AINT THE ONLY ONE...WERE YOU KNOW WHO I AM AND I KNOW YOUR READING THIS. CUZ YOU ALWAYS DO.I'VE BEEN NEXT TO YOU WHEN YOU DO THIS...OLD SKOOL SHOULD KNOW BETTER AND STOP USING THESE LITTLE KIDS TO SEE WHICH KREW IS BETTER....ALSO I HEARD DA MEET WAS WACK.......WE GONNA BOMB GRANVILLE AND WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT CAU....

Were is not FIK...

yo spazon james.....suck a dick fag...you talking shit bitch....fuck your momma motherfucker...you aint got shit on me you fucking toy......if you know who i am come find me, say that shit to my face you fucking nobody.......rebrum.. ps.spaz is a fucking retarded name.its the name a retarded 3 year old might choose..you want to talk shit about me..first step you should learn how to bust a tag you fucking hampster....im putting in work on the lines in the cold,your at home looking at the internet...before you talk learn boy... you and your crew get no respect...... suck my dick and throw up on your nonexistant graff carreer..............

Come on now.. is show love to a nigga who fresh he goes dissing me and my whole crew....damn no punn intended man...calm down go back and next time dont hit the dro so hard before you hopp on 12oz niggas be seeing shit..:D no love lost i still be feeling them stickers son.....

I APOLOGIZE BRO...FEEL LIKE A ASSHOLE...IF WE EVER GET UP ILL SMOKE YOU OUT PROPER..... I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS, I WAS JUST GOING FOR THE THROAT. HEY KEEP UP THE WORK IN THIS CITY. I WOULD NEVER WANT TO DISCURAGE ANYONE FROM BOMBING. I SAW ALOT OF THAT SHIT IN THE 90S WHEN I FIRST STARTED. I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS SELF DEFEATING TOWARDS THE CULTURE.... SINCERLY MICHAEL RICHARDS.....

WORD...IM SO BAD WITH NAMES WHEN IM CHILLIN ON WEEKENDS...IF I SAW YOUR FACE IM SURE I WOULD REMEMBER YOU. WHERE YOU WITH WIZ WHEN I MET YOU? IF YOU GOT FLICKS YOU WANT TO SUBMIT GO TO DIJILOG@GMAIL.COM MAKE SURE THERE COLOR.. ILL GET SOME OF YOUR STUFF IN THE NEXT ONE...WIZ IS DRAWING UP A ILL ASS COMIC FOR THE NEXT ISSUE....

haha yeah i was with my nigga wizo he put me on.....yeah but most def i got some stuff for the mag...

TCK JAM TMR ALL DAY MOTHERFUCKAS..

FUCK YOU ZMERD U INTERNET TOY ASS SHIT TALKIN CHUMP.

GOTTA PICK ON A FEMALE THAT WOULD ROCK YOU ANY DAY IN A FIGHT OR ON THE WALL?

GETTING TREATED BY A FEMALE, HOPE YOU'RE PROUD HOE.

STATE A NAME IF U GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY IF U DON'T WANNA DROP A NAME DON'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING.

T-C-K

TOYS CHUMPS KRUSHED

.........:haha: :haha: state a name? are you fucking retarted or something? i write ZMERD OR SMERD you fucking idiot can't you read?... and rocked by a female? hahahah internet nerds. i bet your that toy ass crew hopper HCAE... its ok lilttle man cause i guess toy does recognize toy. tck all day my nigga...:haha: :haha:

...Ashee can see into the future....................and he see's....................

.............THIS THREAD GETTING CLOSED REAL SOON!!!...............

.. :bomb: ..

.......lets do what we do best pussy....lets flood this bitch with bullshit whinnig:bawling: wa wa old school:bawling: ....pendejita:haha: :haha: :haha: