CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"god i wish we could travel back in time ten years and shit." just shut up, we're here now, get used to it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: sounds like a gay pride parade chant...hahahaha we're here, we're queer, get used to it:scrambled: :lol: :scrambled: :lol: :scrambled: :lol: fuckin bryan gumble graf-ee-tee....:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

Originally Posted by PURE FIYA

"god i wish we could travel back in time ten years and shit." just shut up, we're here now, get used to it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: sounds like a gay pride parade chant...hahahaha we're here, we're queer, get used to it:scrambled: :lol: :scrambled: :lol: :scrambled: :lol: fuckin bryan gumble graf-ee-tee....:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

hahahahahahahahahahaha....

Wow a bunch of bullshit and quoted pictures,thanksgiving is turning out great.Shit the fuck up pure fiya mista pitbulls holla and im drunk so yeah this thread is losing it.keep jerking off kids.seriously though just bs have a great thanksgiving hope none of your sisters get raped . . . . .. . . or do I?Hmmm?