CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude u need to seriously stop commenting my flicks this isnt myspace ilmao go comment someone else i dont wanna be ur friend ilmao ilmao ilmao

Dude youll get no respect here , so get your wack picks and take them elsewhere, your causing nausia to the real bombers on here . How bout you change your crew name, along with yours, Start practicing and maybe by 2009 you can post some decent flicks , if you havent quit by then.

2nr kwt nuff said bub!!

BRING THAT SHIT THEN . HAMMER TOO THE FACE SUCKA. I DIRECTED THAT TO POST. WHAT HE DO CALL YOU TO DEFEND HIM OR SOMETHING? DR.J COME ON AIN'T NO BODY TAKIN' PAINT FROM C M K. YOU JUST BE ON YOUR TIP WE'LL BE ON OURS. NO TUFF TALK OR ANYTHING. I CALLED POST OUT. GETTIN' HIS GAME UP. IF HE'S THE TYPE YOU HAVE RUNNIN' WITH YOU THEN AIN'T NO FEAR. STOP TESTIN' ALREADY CAUSE YOU CAN'T PASS..........

for sho lil old obe. nuff said.

PA221029.jpg

SYD BARRETT R.I.P.

representin' tha floyd bitch!!!

damn there is too much of people talkin bullshit on here. someone says something, usually not important, and someone else just has to respond, either by trying to talk logically to show that they are smarter or to act even more retarded than the original post. do us all a favor, and keep insignificant comments to yourself.