CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not into that shit either. your clothes really shouldnt define what your about;a bunch of writers these days rock that style lookin' like clones, they believe that wearing cowboy boots make you a cowboy, but whatever thats my opinion.

i agree. the little inch by inch square on your jacket that shows you the logo of whatever company you are "rocking" never falls into account when i'm purchasing something. when it comes to clothes, I first care about how well they fit, then i care about what they look like. wearing company names can make you associate certain groups of people with them (for example northface and yuppies). I saw a billboard not too long a go that was an advertisement for SEAGRAMS PURPLE GIN & JUICE. What certain group of people do you think that is directed to? It's not hard to guess. Especially when there's a picture of a smiling black girl on the billboard. "Yay! I'm sippin' on dat gin and juice!" It's just sad. Anyway, my point was, DON'T MAKE GENERALIZATIONS ABOUT CERTAIN GROUPS OF PEOPLE. It's a form of prejudism. Thank you for listening Chicago and have a great Friday.

:confused:

I WAS ROCKING NORTHFACE WHILE UR MOM STILL DRESSED YOU

IN OSH KOSH AND WEEBOKS, NOW............

"Go sit at the kiddy table!"

IKS DOGGY SOMEONE BETTER GIVE THESE NIGGAS

HIP-HOP HISTORY 094 :cool:

DARE YOU ALWAYS YAPPIN' ABOUT SOME SHIT. SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY MR. CRAZY HIP HOP. WE BEEN ROCKIN' FACE TOO. WE GOT THEM OLD STYLE LABLES TOO WITH TAGGS STILL. SO NOW. WE DIDN'T JUST START ROCKIN' THIS LITTLE GUY ACT LIKE YOU KNOW!

WE JUST THE MOST STACKED. NOW SIT BACK AND HATE. WE THE ILLEST FLAWSED OUT!

OFFICAL.

CNGFGF.jpg

Damn.. nice racking/scam whatever.. but please.. could you stop bragging already.. sick of seeing flicks of jackets.. If ya'll were real.. you would have not said a word.. sold the jackets on Ebay.. and had your pockets filled with lute.. Who are you guys trying to impress?

Awe how cute.. They need our approval..