CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIG SHOUT OUT TO MAMI.......ELLE/EVE......OUT HERE GETTIN IT CRACKIN......TRYNA DO HOW THE LADIES DO......BIG UP BESO TMR......AS WELL............AND ALL THE FEMALE BOMBERS AROUND THIS BEEEEYATCH.....ONE.........GIRL...YALL GOT BALLS!

THANKS FOR SHOWING THE LADIES LOVE KING DUNER.............. IT MEANS ALOT COMING FROM U.................

this board is turning into peole giving shout outs to the same people every day and recycled flicks. let me upload some flicks and kill the yawn yawn.

WELL HURRY UP THEN......MITCH......YOU HAVE GOT TO BE A COMPUTER WIZARD......

YOU AND THE NO NAMES BE THE ONLY PEOPLE GETTIN SALTY.....CHILL.....EVERYBODY PLEASE GET YOUR COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY ON FOR MITCH.......EVERYONE CLAP ONE TIME FOR MITCH..........MITCH YOU A FOOL WIT IT.

WELL HURRY UP THEN......MITCH......YOU HAVE GOT TO BE A COMPUTER WIZARD......

YOU AND THE NO NAMES BE THE ONLY PEOPLE GETTIN SALTY.....CHILL.....EVERYBODY PLEASE GET YOUR COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY ON FOR MITCH.......EVERYONE CLAP ONE TIME FOR MITCH..........MITCH YOU A FOOL WIT IT.

i'm not really sure what you mean - i just get bored with thread sometimes. i mean i'm at work and want to kill some time is all. and i'm no no name - this is mitch - no reason to hide my identity.

i got 150 flicks loading now..it takes a while.

spicturess033.jpg

i'm not really sure what you mean - i just get bored with thread sometimes. i mean i'm at work and want to kill some time is all. and i'm no no name - this is mitch - no reason to hide my identity.

i got 150 flicks loading now..it takes a while.

spicturess033.jpg

IM JUST FUCKIN WITH YOU MITCH.......GOOD SHIT.....AND YOU ALWAYS HAVE PICS SO WHEN IT GETS SLOW.....RUN EM.......YOU KNOW IF AINT NO PICS NIGGAZ GOING TO START WILDIN OUT......ONE!!!