Wash DC

colonisms

Write what you like. Im on here every once in a while anyways. You can post the victim impact letter that I wrote, or whatever else you have. Im ashamed of nothing. It dosent bother me. I know what a snitch is, and I know that im not one. I sleep easy at night. Ive got nothing to lie about, UNLIKE YOU. Your trying to paint me in a certian light but its over. You need an audience. The truth is out there and people have heard the truth. I dont have to say shit. I do know that YOU are a coward. A SNEAKY, LYING, COWARD that tries to cut people while there back is turned, WITH HIS FACE COVERED. You have to look at what i did to you every daY. Your boy said that you looked fucked up, and it looks like an upside down U on your face. I wish i could see it. I bet you get asked questions about it. I wonder if you look like the white OMAR? Well, if not we definetly know you and Omar have one thing in common. I guess its your turn now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
some people, like me for example, are from areas where cops have nothing better to do then track down vandals and give parking tickets. nova doesnt have alot more crime other then that. im not saying that for every dc cat, but lets say some hotshot(insert name here) puts his real name as his user name, he will get raided, and evidently, 12 oz is the main hub for flicks. Hence the previously stated, you also have to be a member in order to view the thread. And fyi, sime didnt put his graff name as his user name.

Uhhh news flash, it's like that everywhere. You'd have to be stupid enough to get caught for anything. And knowing you... Yeah. And second, who gives a fuck about your opinion. Keep your hobbit lookin ass off this thread.

• Like 1

This should be a nice lil battle.... Moe... respect on gettin some ya spots back b but looks like you gon have a busy summer son.....Gotta respect em both though.... neither on here poppin off hate at eachother allday and both are out puttin in work on the streets..........

mr-1.jpg

mr2.jpg

mrvc-1.jpg

of course these pics are stolen...