Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
This is a Piledriver. Nothing gay about it.[/size][/color]

UltraKGB DCSmackdown AND BangBang especially

FOR THE LAST TIME DO NOT COME BACK TO THE SF THREAD AND TRASH IT. NO ONE WANTS YOU.

Someone PM me with BangBang's tag and this will end alot faster

KEEP POSTING YOUR COMMENTS ON THE SF THREAD AND THIS WILL BE THE NEW THEME OF THE DC THREAD

wow, nice shot of two men 69ing. do you keep these files on your computer or do you bookmark them? listen, i respect your right to your homosexuality... i'll even be happy to teach you my piledriver, but, i warn you, you'll be walkin with a limp for a week... ultra kgb, motherfucker, and i will be in sf this summer, like i have been for the last 2 summers... i dont never run....

Can we leave the ebeef alone? It's pointless and in this case has no tangible basis except Internet squabblin. The gay shot is fucking outrageous. There's alot of good pics and real thangs to deal with. I've beefed on here b4 but there was a battle in the streets and 4 some blood was shed. Man up and leave the dumb shot alone...

Can we leave the ebeef alone? It's pointless and in this case has no tangible basis except Internet squabblin. The gay shot is fucking outrageous. There's alot of good pics and real thangs to deal with. I've beefed on here b4 but there was a battle in the streets and 4 some blood was shed. Man up and leave the dumb shot alone...

worddd, just drop the e-beef homie.