Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Wash DC Today, 11:36 AM

white people are crazy

haha

Re: Wash DC Today, 11:39 AM

johhnyborfs a bitch wordup........ aint no takin lil tea breaks over this way fagget......... and e.... yeah its like that............. next time we see eachother it aint gone be so friendly.......

haha snitch

FUCK THAT I'VE HAD PLENTY OF BEATINGS AND THERE WAS COCKROACHES IN MY

KITCHEN STOVE WHEN I WAS A LILKID,,,,AND WE BARELY HAD SHIT,,,SO FUCK THAT,,,,,AND I SAW BEAT STREET SO I STARTED DRAWIN SHIT,,,DIDNT MEET ANY WRITERS FOR 5 YEARS,,,WHILE MOST OF YOU ALL HAD A LIL TEAM FROM DAY ONE,,,,,

STINGER,,,,WASPS!!!!!

damn yall all am tryna do is make a dolla outa 15 cent. i been locked up for 5 godamn years an all yall bitches cant show a nigga no love??? sheeeiiit then it aint no suprise i aint gettin no orders for valintines cards you shudnt be expected to show ya peaples no love ether.

if yall still interested hit me up. im workin wit mad new dezigns.

-lil Ray Ray NE Thugga

202 558 9331

an riverock look like he need ta keep his yap close. iono what he say but yall mothafuckaz is crazy. peace and respect. allah, hu akbar!

Quit sayin nigga and tell everyone how ur from el salvador

i auctually meant stole if from the origional culture...ie 80's hiphop..etc...the games prodominately white nowadays...with a few hispanics and black folks scattered around

Who cares, as long as people put in work its not an issue............and people who bring it up ussually dont paint too much or wanna make graffiti sumthing real "badass":)

wheres your picture... why dont you stop worrying about other people and start with yourself... fucking moron

good one, you know i dont know if you have noticed or anything but i dont talk on here maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe its because i dont have pictures to post and when i do post(which i know isnt often), its usually pictures but seriously good one

Re: Wash DC Today, 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKuptowneBOYZ

MINOR THREAT ARE A BUNCH OF GOD DAMN WIMPS CHECK OUT THESE GUYS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHMoz...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szHSE...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vyaP...elated&search=

(View original post)

my race at their geatest

hahahaha